That sounds like a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Where is everyone headed? SSS is doing Bolts
        Better use protection

Comment

Bolts have no idea how to run a tournament

Comment

The games are spread out but their tournaments seem just fine. I’m just not sure why they said the brackets would be out so early. Them saying they would release the brackets on September 12th for a Columbus tournament doesn’t make any sense.

Comment

The games are spread out but their tournaments seem just fine. I’m just not sure why they said the brackets would be out so early. Them saying they would release the brackets on September 12th for a Columbus tournament doesn’t make any sense.
              Maybe they are actually organized. What a novel idea.

Comment

Maybe they are actually organized. What a novel idea.
                ??? I’m a supporter of their tournament but if they were organized(Novel idea) then their brackets would have been released by now which is 10 days after they said they would be. Truthfully nobody expected them until a few weeks before the tournament which is why the 12th seemed overly ambitious. I hope it’s a great tournament but your snark isn’t helping.

Comment

Heading to Seacoast.

Comment

??? I’m a supporter of their tournament but if they were organized(Novel idea) then their brackets would have been released by now which is 10 days after they said they would be. Truthfully nobody expected them until a few weeks before the tournament which is why the 12th seemed overly ambitious. I hope it’s a great tournament but your snark isn’t helping.
                    Your need to know also isn't helpful. This is how most events operate. Last minute changes happen all the time so would you rather it be early or be right? Whenever they come out you will still manage to get your kids to their games, as always

Comment

Your need to know also isn't helpful. This is how most events operate. Last minute changes happen all the time so would you rather it be early or be right? Whenever they come out you will still manage to get your kids to their games, as always
                      I think the point is that they shouldn't promise brackets and schedules will be released on particular dates when they won't be. Since the tournament starts 10/7, their website should say:

9/28 - Apology Email To be Sent to Participating Teams About Why Brackets Not Yet Released
                      10/2 - Brackets Will Be Released
                      10/3 - Coaches Will Complain About Brackets
                      10/5 - New Brackets and Schedule Will Be Released
                      Morning of 10/7 - Schedules To Be Changed Completely Without Explanation

Comment

Where is everyone headed? SSS is doing Bolts
                        Not all SSS teams are playing Bolts. Some are going to CFC.

Comment

Not all SSS teams are playing Bolts. Some are going to CFC.
                          We are with select. Heading to Seacoast.

Comment

NEFC doing Seacoast

Comment

Bolts Tourney Schedule
                              https://system.gotsport.com/org_event/events/17320

Seacoast Tourney Schedule
                              https://system.gotsport.com/org_event/events/17704

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X