Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    We joined ECNL from GA. Stars HC has done more our daughter in one month than ever at GA.. You can choose what you want to believe but this is real.
    Thanks Coach.

Comment

We joined ECNL from GA. Stars HC has done more our daughter in one month than ever at GA.. You can choose what you want to believe but this is real.
      Well, it's Stars. Probably Blue. So what's your point. We all know Blue is vastly superior

Comment

Well, it's Stars. Probably Blue. So what's your point. We all know Blue is vastly superior
        Welcome to the honeymoon period.

Comment

Yes he’s already sent players down to the regional team. Three weeks in. His threats are real and so is the favoritism.
          Who are we talking about? SM? I’ve heard the rumors about him so I wonder how you can avoid it if he is coaching your kids age group? Does he actually coach the National teams or just regional?

Comment

Are you saying ECNL doesn’t develop kids? If so I will disagree. I am very happy with my ds soccer development.
            Of course it does. Mostly by pitting them agaiinst each other. The forwards who previously ran by everyone now have to learn a few 1v1 moves and how to share (or be benched). Point remains that ECNL teams by HS recruiting years are an aggregating place of talent. The uLittles that “developed” at the club are relegated to another color/level

Comment

Who are we talking about? SM? I’ve heard the rumors about him so I wonder how you can avoid it if he is coaching your kids age group? Does he actually coach the National teams or just regional?
              National white

Comment

Of course it does. Mostly by pitting them agaiinst each other. The forwards who previously ran by everyone now have to learn a few 1v1 moves and how to share (or be benched). Point remains that ECNL teams by HS recruiting years are an aggregating place of talent. The uLittles that “developed” at the club are relegated to another color/level
                The high school ECNL teams has very few stars players that moved up over the years. They start off with the best stats players during the pre ECNL year but each year after in middle school they replace the team with NEFC, Select GA players and some other randoms from teams like bolts etc.

Comment

The high school ECNL teams has very few stars players that moved up over the years. They start off with the best stats players during the pre ECNL year but each year after in middle school they replace the team with NEFC, Select GA players and some other randoms from teams like bolts etc.
                  The years i had experience with were basically 4-5 girls were homegrown Stars from 6th grade and earlier. Exactly as you say a few moved over during 7th and 8th, some get added from remote places (VT, NH) and inevitably a diamond or two each year shows up from one of the local programs, or a family move to Boston.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X