Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

These posts are coming from Nick Rugnetta at Scorpions, his obsession with Juve is terrible.
    I really hope that isn't true, such a terrible look for an owner

Comment

I really hope that isn't true, such a terrible look for an owner
      Of course it's not true. It's just a deflection toward one of their biggest competitors out of Taunton. The Juve south girls region is about to be lost to scorpions.
      Did I say that out loud Bill, you piece of ****. We all just want to see another failure from you, you twat.

Comment

Of course it's not true. It's just a deflection toward one of their biggest competitors out of Taunton. The Juve south girls region is about to be lost to scorpions.
        Did I say that out loud Bill, you piece of ****. We all just want to see another failure from you, you twat.

The South is in no jeopardy of being lost to the Scorpions unless BF goes there. Can't see AH going back. Again the numbers are 5x the size in the South for Juventus

Comment

The South is in no jeopardy of being lost to the Scorpions unless BF goes there. Can't see AH going back. Again the numbers are 5x the size in the South for Juventus
          The numbers are 5x what? You must not be talking about the girls considering BG took at least 3 teams and the south didn't grow 5xs larger than they were last year.

​​​​​

Comment

The numbers are 5x what? You must not be talking about the girls considering BG took at least 3 teams and the south didn't grow 5xs larger than they were last year.

​​​​​
            So ignoring the original question. The South region is in no jeopardy of being lost to the Scorpions. Both are good clubs, one is growing, one is not

Comment

Big..big...expansion going to be announced soon. Exciting things developing at Juventus. Don't miss out

Comment

Alot of angry in this comment. Either this is a former/current employee with a grip or it is NR

Comment

Big Things Poppin at Juventus....Can't wait for the former announcements, gonna drive the haters insane

Comment

Big Things Poppin at Juventus....Can't wait for the former announcements, gonna drive the haters insane
                    Yawwwwwwnnnnn

Comment

Here we go another big announcement

Comment

AH the only one not welcomed back!!! N&E Hate Him. He burned his bride going out the door. I do know N&E do love the other Juve Coaches. Been trying to get them last couple of years

Comment

AH the only one not welcomed back!!! N&E Hate Him. He burned his bride going out the door. I do know N&E do love the other Juve Coaches. Been trying to get them last couple of years
                          Hope to God they are as smart as Adam. It is funny that they think the others will burn yrs of friendships and leave Adam behind. Word is out, no one is going to Scorpions and the circus show

Comment

West parent here. It is beyond disorganized. Not sure if it’s a Juventus thing or an AS thing.

I will say when it was NEFC West it was run much better. The club was truly the best organization in the West. Now, you have no clue if you’re coming or going. Trainings are 3v3’s with no coaches around. Coaches not showing up to games, no communication as to which team your child is really on. It’s just ugly.
                            That's AS for you and if you have a daughter in the program good luck because he could care less about the girls program. Yes they train where it's convenient for the coaches or where it's cheaper or free what an absolute ****show wish NEFC still had boys teams

Comment

MH will be leaving Juventus soon. Where is he going??

Comment

MH will be leaving Juventus soon. Where is he going??
                                No coach is leaving, this is all ONE owner starting drama

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X