• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    How did BG do today?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Just called MYSA. No records or credentials listed on BG file?
    Then Juventus hires coaches without credentials. And then are bitter jealous and cry when they leave.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    GPS has my certs. Dummy!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    MYSA has nothing on record of any qualifications

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Are you sure you even called?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Careful this is insulting

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Just called MYSA. No records or credentials listed on BG file?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have never met BG and my daughter neither plays for NEFC or Juventus, but I find this thread concerning. Juventus making fun of BG's DPL team for being in last place in the league, but not mentioning two important things:
    1. NEFC has a second DPL team that is currently 12th of 13. That team has only won one game. Maybe it is more an NEFC problem than a BG problem?
    2. Guess who is currently in 11th place? Yes, the Juventus DPL North is in 11th place. They have only won one game... they have lost 7-0, 7-0, 8-0, 7-2, etc.

It seems to me that both Juventus and BG/NEFC should be focusing more on developing soccer players than wasting their time here attacking each other.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    News flash: 25% of Juve coaches have anything higher than a grass roots license. That information is easy to find just call mysa for coaching certs. Everyone is one file in the US soccer system that has a license of some kind. Not that hard to find.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Fake news

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Don't forget that all this hate is coming from a club that hired the man then called him out for having no credentials after he left at his own will. If these accusations are true, that must mean anyone could be coaching at Juventus. But I thought Juventus offers professional coaching?!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Dear juve, get off bg's nuts.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Taking our keeper from our team to play the bench on his team and for our team to play with field players in goal says enough what kind of coach he is. He’s egotistical!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    BG- Your teams are so bad it’s downright scary! Teams that could not fight their way out of a wet paper bag, teams that are led by unqualified coach that continue to produce crap results. I dare you…post all your results- along with levels- collecting parents hard earned cash- money is all you think of -we stink as consumers if we are putting up with this crap!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post
    What did he do?
    No but really what did he do this past weekend?

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X