BG new NEFC coach

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13-0 score reported. What will the number be this week? 15? What an embarrassment of a team playing in apparently one of the “strongest leagues”.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      13-0 score reported. What will the number be this week? 15? What an embarrassment of a team playing in apparently one of the “strongest leagues”.
      I assume this is the DPL team?

Comment

Imagine taking so much time and energy focusing on ONE coach and the scores for his team who are mostly minors. Imagine belittling these KIDS instead of foucsing on your own club and faults.

Comment

They should get in Alex Ferguson.

Maybe with him coaching they reduce that to 5-0 losses.

Comment

Imagine taking so much time and energy focusing on ONE coach and the scores for his team who are mostly minors. Imagine belittling these KIDS instead of foucsing on your own club and faults.
            Must be his ex wife.

Comment

We all feel so bad for those players and parents as they were sold a dream

Comment

There’s a League for everyone. They’re just in too high a League.

Comment

3 games played -30 goal differential

Comment

You do know that AP beat BG 19-0 on Saturday. 19-0!!! Who does that to another Team? I repeat 19-0. *** did BG do to ever deserve a pounding like that? Does anyone else agree that this was wrong?

Comment

You do know that AP beat BG 19-0 on Saturday. 19-0!!! Who does that to another Team? I repeat 19-0. *** did BG do to ever deserve a pounding like that? Does anyone else agree that this was wrong?
                      I agree. That is outrageous. Just kick the ball around after 10 goals scored.

Comment

The coach doesn’t have a clue and had no business entering that team in the league

Comment

I agree. That’s no longer youth soccer. That’s one coach being brutal for no reason. It’s very uncomfortable for all the kids and parents. Once the score went over 6-0 I’d think you’d just practice possession, passing and maybe encourage your team to try some creativity and /or take two players off the field.

Comment

The coach doesn’t have a clue and had no business entering that team in the league
                            Blame NEFC for them being in that league

Comment

13-0 loss and 19-0 loss in back to back weeks. Great job Bernie & Nefc!

Comment

This team is an embarrassment to the league. I don’t blame any clubs for not stopping to score against these Rec level players. It’s not Surf or Seacoast fault that BG / Nefc sold these families a dream.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X