Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

These are professional coaches at top of their game. Not a part time coach.

they also have Pro licenses, ask BG what his credentials are.
    DId BG hurt you, be honest? What's the beef with BG? Pretty pathetic the number of times you've created a post on this guy.

Comment

DId BG hurt you, be honest? What's the beef with BG? Pretty pathetic the number of times you've created a post on this guy.
      My beef is he is labelling himself a professional coach without any credentials. Quite shocking.

Comment

My beef is he is labelling himself a professional coach without any credentials. Quite shocking.
        None of these coaches are professional. They all have a license, and are coaching little kids 9-16 year olds, far cry from professional sports.

Comment

BG is hands down one of the best coaches in NE, folks need to stop the witch hunt and embrace the greatness that is BG

Comment

Is there a gentlemen's agreement with using initials here? I've seen BG, BA, BL, BS, BF, BP, BD on these latest threads. Assuming these are all different people? Why don't we use names? This is getting confusing trying to know who to stay away from and who is decent.

Comment

Is there a gentlemen's agreement with using initials here? I've seen BG, BA, BL, BS, BF, BP, BD on these latest threads. Assuming these are all different people? Why don't we use names? This is getting confusing trying to know who to stay away from and who is decent.
              Same. Makes no freaking sense to me.

Comment

Same. Makes no freaking sense to me.
                So start using names BG is Bernie Graves, CV is Carlos Vasquez. Break the cycle

Comment

So start using names BG is Bernie Graves, CV is Carlos Vasquez. Break the cycle
                  BG is the bus driver.

Comment

BG is the one who after watching coach your child just 20 minutes you will come to the realization he has no credentials.

Comment

Is BG the one who got banned from Norton youth?

Comment

He’s banned everywhere from all town programs

Comment

I thought we were going to have JS as a coach and now find out that it’s BG so I was expecting more given what we are paying for the club.
                          How in the world do people even know who you’re talking about. Unless you’re replying to yourself I have absolutely no clue what coaches are even being disused.

Comment

Parents are furious as they are finding out he will be coaching them this season!

Comment

They were warned that he would that!

Comment

Parents are furious as they are finding out he will be coaching them this season!
                                Who is furious? There are far worse coaches out there moving to new teams. I'd take BG over alot of them

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X