Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BG new NEFC coach

I’m curious about BG the new NEFC coach. We are unfamiliar with him. Is he qualified to coach? How is he with kids? What is his story. Genuinely looking for some help here before the season gets underway. Thank you.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    I’m curious about BG the new NEFC coach. We are unfamiliar with him. Is he qualified to coach? How is he with kids? What is his story. Genuinely looking for some help here before the season gets underway. Thank you.
    He’s a nice guy. Not a great coach though. More of a town/rec level coach in regards to his knowledge of the game and session plans.

if you have a child who is young and new to the game, they will be fine with BG.

Comment

I thought we were going to have JS as a coach and now find out that it’s BG so I was expecting more given what we are paying for the club.

Comment

I thought we were going to have JS as a coach and now find out that it’s BG so I was expecting more given what we are paying for the club.
        JS is a great coach. My son had a great experience with him. Sorry to hear you are now having BG.. Seems like a bait and switch.

Comment

I was hoping for JC, but my son got XP instead. Still the best coach in town is I4.

Comment

One of the most notorious club hoppers within New England. Good luck if he’s your coach.

Comment

Which age groups is he coaching? Want to make sure I stay far, far, far, far away!!!!!!!

Comment

Which age groups is he coaching? Want to make sure I stay far, far, far, far away!!!!!!!
                Why do you say that? I know he is coaching 2010s and 2011s.

Comment

Great coach, great guy, some really have it out for him. NEFC is lucky to have him

Comment

Great coach, great guy, some really have it out for him. NEFC is lucky to have him
                    Ask him what his credentials are or why he’s banned from his towns youth soccer program.

Comment

There’s always a problem when 1 coach bounces from club to club every year or 2. Wasn’t he at nefc just a few years ago?

Comment

Some people sell cars, some sell houses, and others sell watches! BG sells dreams!!! Lol

Comment

There’s always a problem when 1 coach bounces from club to club every year or 2. Wasn’t he at nefc just a few years ago?
                          Then again... Jose Mourinho. Then again... Carlo Ancelotti. Then again... Antonio Conte.

Comment

Then again... Jose Mourinho. Then again... Carlo Ancelotti. Then again... Antonio Conte.
                            These are professional coaches at top of their game. Not a part time coach.

they also have Pro licenses, ask BG what his credentials are.

Comment

These are professional coaches at top of their game. Not a part time coach.

they also have Pro licenses, ask BG what his credentials are.
                              Just pointing out that coaches moving every couple years or so is perfectly normal in the competitive sports world, be it professional soccer or grassroots soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X