Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    What you get when you combine an unlicensed coach in a highly competitive league. BG out of his depth. No wonder he got the boot from Norton YS.
    He might be out the after the season

Comment

He might be out the after the season
      Give it a break Bobby, we get it. You don't like Bernie, so what

Comment

Talk soccer is toxic but to sit here and watch some loser low life drag people through the mud is sickening.

I’m probably the worst coach in the earth, but because I sand bag my teams and put them in the lowest brackets, the kids on my team feel good about themselves. They think I’m awesome. The parents think I’m awesome. Kudos to coaches who stretch their team by playing in difficult situations. Whether by choice or not.

Comment

Give me a break!!

Comment

Talk soccer is toxic but to sit here and watch some loser low life drag people through the mud is sickening.

I’m probably the worst coach in the earth, but because I sand bag my teams and put them in the lowest brackets, the kids on my team feel good about themselves. They think I’m awesome. The parents think I’m awesome. Kudos to coaches who stretch their team by playing in difficult situations. Whether by choice or not.
            Very creative BG!

Comment

These smells of a Bobby and Carlos hack job, lighten up and move on.

Comment

15-0 loss today for BG…. Last 2 games for his 2010 DPL team 34 goals against 0 For.. embarrassing!!! Oh by the way they changed his team names to West BC

Comment

15-0 loss today for BG…. Last 2 games for his 2010 DPL team 34 goals against 0 For.. embarrassing!!! Oh by the way they changed his team names to West BC
                  You're soooo cool ragging on minors. Hope this isn't Bobby

Comment

Is this the worst 2010 team in the state? Playing in a “supposedly” high level league?

Comment

It was a tough away trip for them today. Everyone knows this team doesn’t travel well.

They will do better at home 3 hours away in Westfield next Sunday! In BG we trust.

Comment

15-0..

Comment

How did Bobby's '10 team do against SSS?

Comment

What a mess this team is!

Comment

West BC?

Comment

Well if the '10 NEFC dpl is this bad; the '11 NEFC is no better either. Seems more a reflection on NEFC than anything else

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X