X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

ummmm they lost to marshfield 7-0 on tuesday you moron
    sweetie final was 3-1 WH beat Marshfield. LOOKS LIKE WH HATING GOALIE DAD IS BACK AND HATING ON THEIR GOALIE.

Comment

Top 5

1. Hanover
      2. Hingham
      3. Plymouth North
      4. Duxbury
      5. Silver Lake
      5. Whitman Hanson

Pretty clear cut after 3 weeks.

Comment

Top 5

1. Hanover
        2. Hingham
        3. Plymouth North
        4. Duxbury
        5. Silver Lake
        5. Whitman Hanson

You have 6 teams in your top 5.

WH or Scituate are probably 6 & 7 in whichever order, followed by Marshfield and Pembroke.

Comment

Newton South 3 Weymouth 0

Comment

Top 5

1. Hanover
            2. Hingham
            3. Plymouth North
            4. Duxbury
            5. Silver Lake
            5. Whitman Hanson

SL should not be on this list. Maybe around 7/8. They are not a very good team this year. They are living on past reputation. I wouldn't be surprised if they only win a few more games the rest of the year.

Comment

SL should not be on this list. Maybe around 7/8. They are not a very good team this year. They are living on past reputation. I wouldn't be surprised if they only win a few more games the rest of the year.
              They definitely have a few very good upper classmen, but their freshman and sophomore year girls have a long way to grow and contribute. You can not be successful with a team of 4 maybe 5 consistent girls. Good teams will take advantage of this every game- see Hanover! Anyone that saw the Hanover game a few days ago would no doubtedly agree that Silver Lake is a very meh team going into October.

Comment

Former two-time Globe E.Ma POY from Attleboro has yet to get a shot-on-goal for Vanderbilt. She has two commitments and a transfer so far in her two-season career. Which shows that terrific stats in HS don't mean much and success at a top Div.1 program can be elusive for all but the real cream of the crop. So, you can score something like 60g in your final 2 years in EMa HS and none in your fir 2y in college.

Comment

Former two-time Globe E.Ma POY from Attleboro has yet to get a shot-on-goal for Vanderbilt. She has two commitments and a transfer so far in her two-season career. Which shows that terrific stats in HS don't mean much and success at a top Div.1 program can be elusive for all but the real cream of the crop. So, you can score something like 60g in your final 2 years in EMa HS and none in your fir 2y in college.
                  So what? She's getting an education at Vanderbilt which I'm sure her parents are very happy about.

Comment

Lemme understand this.

You search her stats to prove a point, over a sample of one?

Maybe you need to find a better hobby.

Comment

Duxbury was rolling...dud against a struggling Scituate team

Comment

Translation: after dropping tens of thousands of dollars and bragging to all my friends about the ECNL (that’s ELITE clubs NATIONAL league, guys! ELITE.) my kid made JV and now I’m going to beat the “nobody cares about HS soccer drum” til I die.
                        So true ! Lol.

Comment

Lemme understand this.

You search her stats to prove a point, over a sample of one?

Maybe you need to find a better hobby.
                          Not the poster, but it’s a fair point that success at club or HS mean nothing in college. Maybe the player peaked, maybe the competition in club or HS wasn’t good, or maybe the recruiting coach got it wrong, but a lot fail to show promise when they are funneled into college where the competition level starts to even out. It’s not a dig at this particular player to point it out, just an example and you don’t need an exhaustive list to prove the point.

Comment

Hey guys!!! WH goalie dad is back.
                            Sorry to disappoint you that wasn’t me. I’m being 100% truthful. Thanks to the praise to my kid. But I would “never” say my kids are the best at anything. We don’t roll that way. I tell them both. Throw a rock and hit 100 kids in front of you. And toss it behind you and you’ll hit another 100. Always is someone better. But I will defend her now that I see some of the sick losers on these other posts.

Comment

She played for my daughter's team at Juventus last year. Waist down = good. Waist up = a nightmare. Constantly handcuffed. Terrible body language. Maybe Liverpool has better keeper training.
                              And you. Whoever you are. Either you’re a complete 2 faced jerk because any parent I talked to kept asking me when she was coming back because we need her. You know, because she wasn’t even there for like a month. Or you’re a kid. Which if that’s the case your parents missed some things in their teachings. And I know my kids weakness. You’re off. Lol.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X