Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLS next Cup and Showcase Dallas

Unbelievable week of soccer in Frisco Texas! The Best of the best for Boys playing.

revs U19 make the Finals game is Sunday.

Many our regional MLS next teams had great competition

Congrats to REVS U19 FOR MLS Next CHAMPIONSHIP

Comment

I heard revs charging $$$$$$ shame

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        I am sorry, if this is true why is it a shame? I mean have you personally funded this program? Do you have an investment in to the program? If you haven't noticed things cost a little bit more nowadays. If you son has the ability to make this program the coaching alone is worth its weight in gold. Stop complaining and thankful that you have programs like the REVS in our region.

Comment

If it's a nominal amount and low income families can get assistance I don't have an issue with it. D.C. United and another have always charged. https://washingtoncitypaper.com/arti...r-its-academy/

While it would be preferred to be free, they also spend a ton of money developing entire teams' worth of players and 99.5% of them won't ever make it to the pro level or make any money for them. Several years ago there was a survey of what pro clubs spent on BDA (BDA then). the Revs spent the least 9I think $1.5) and it went up from there . That's a lot of money to spend for not that much return.

Comment

Please share post where you read REVS will be cost for parents for their Academy program.

Or perhaps you are referring to RDS.

Comment

I am sorry, if this is true why is it a shame? I mean have you personally funded this program? Do you have an investment in to the program? If you haven't noticed things cost a little bit more nowadays. If you son has the ability to make this program the coaching alone is worth its weight in gold. Stop complaining and thankful that you have programs like the REVS in our region.
              Joke of a post. How is it quality? Coaching???? Only the U19 team had success. U14-17 can't even beat local MLS Next clubs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X