Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boston U W Soccer

The offer is on the table for BC asst coach TS. She would be a great fit.

Agree. Good coach. Not a fan of JK but liked TS

Still expected it to be JC that was just hired back

Comment

If JC gets this job it will be everything wrong in women’s soccer. She just got fired from Fordham

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        If JC gets this job it will be everything wrong in women’s soccer. She just got fired from Fordham
        Fired? Still no proof of that despite you mentioning it twice now

Comment

Not the poster and I don't know all the people/names but Fordham canned their head coach a few months ago and brought on a new one. When that happens usually the new HC brings in their own staff.

Comment

Agree. Good coach. Not a fan of JK but liked TS

Still expected it to be JC that was just hired back
            The PSU alum coach at BC? She is great. I heard she left BC. So sounds like a done deal.

Comment

The offer is on the table for BC asst coach TS. She would be a great fit.
              So this long for an asst? From BC? Not even from a winning program? She was a good player but that does not translate into good coach.

So basically tossing darts at a board? Lol. I guess no big names were kicking down this door? Classic. Ath dept is a disgrace and dialed it in.

Comment

The PSU alum coach at BC? She is great. I heard she left BC. So sounds like a done deal.
                TS is great. Great player.

But going with a newbie vs other established head coaches? Would have been better with JC who is very familiar with BU, ath dept, school, and what it takes to recruit for success at BU. I agree with other poster. Seems like it was dialed in by ath dept if this is completed. Oh so no one heading to PDA this weekend? Missing another recruiting opportunity. BU former hc fked up the exit. Should have left before spring or after fall.

Comment

BU alum likely want a BU alum or someone previously connected to the program as a former player or former coach or both. And JC ticks off both boxes.
                  Who cares about what happened in NY. No one wants to be in crazy NY. Crime is off the charts especially in the Bronx.

Comment

Either TS or JC would be great and logical options.
                    JC has HC experience and is very familiar with BU and PL
                    TS is a rising star, and brings “next level” experience and energy

Parents-players should be pleased either way, JC is safer option but TS has more upside.

Comment

TS is still rising. Has been at about 5 programs in 6 yrs , including recent stint at BC only joining less than a yr ago. That is having a cup of coffee at each stop not building anything. Keeping suitcases packed in the closet. No stability to offer.

Comment

Hmmm. I thought neighbor NEU coach was going to BU.

Comment

Word on the street is TS and another female asso HC were offered the job and turned it down. JC and AP both interviewed for the position and neither got an offer and the job is reopened. I guess JC is not a shoe in after all.

Comment

If this isn’t telling that NF was asked to leave instead of “retiring” non of her golden children got a sniff at this job.

Comment

NF had a great run at BU but she stayed too long. Should of left 10 years ago. The game passed her by and she couldn’t relate to the players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X