Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Well maybe but if the Aztec North U15s beat them then I am sure the Aztec Central team can too. So there’s at least a couple options for a good player who doesn’t want to spend the time and money involved with these regional ECNL teams.
    Ok aztec coach what league are you in next year anyways

Comment

Given how expensive Select is overall, I’d be curious how much their Impact tuition is. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s higher than Stars and Scorpions ECNL.
      Id love to hear it... tuition cost for just spring season over $3000 is typical I am guessing

Comment

Given how expensive Select is overall, I’d be curious how much their Impact tuition is. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s higher than Stars and Scorpions ECNL.
        $4,500.00

Comment

$4,500.00
          Worth every penny.

Comment

$4,500.00
            For our family it was about $1,500 less than the person above said. Impact at Select is about $3,000 plus uniforms. You can add on extra winter leagues and clinics but that’s extra just like other clubs.

Comment

For our family it was about $1,500 less than the person above said. Impact at Select is about $3,000 plus uniforms. You can add on extra winter leagues and clinics but that’s extra just like other clubs.
              Is that for HS ages or the younger ages with fall and spring?

Comment

Is that for HS ages or the younger ages with fall and spring?
                Middle school ages

Comment

Aztec is not leaving Impact
                  https://www.aztecsoccer.com/2022leaguenews

Comment

A quick look at the semi-finals clearly shows that overall, IMPACT NPL teams are dominating this competition, even beating ECNL teams. Go figure...

It looks like there are Impact NPL teams competing in both the NEP Playoffs and the Impact Playoffs. What if one team wins both sets of playoffs and gets their tickets to Colorado twice? Isn’t that sort of “double-dipping”? Taking two Colorado spots? I’m confused how this works

Comment

State Cup Schedule, only boys games today AFAICT:
                      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...11&single=true

Or maybe the poster meant NEP Cup, girls semifinals were today:
                      https://system.gotsport.com/org_event/events/12150

Why are there Impact teams playing in both NEP and Impact finals? Isn’t the end result of winning both of those Cups the same? Nationals in Colorado?

Comment

Why are there Impact teams playing in both NEP and Impact finals? Isn’t the end result of winning both of those Cups the same? Nationals in Colorado?
                        USClub has a National NPL a playoffs event one weekend, and a National Cup event the other weekend, they are two separate events both held in Commerce City CO

Comment

Id love to hear it... tuition cost for just spring season over $3000 is typical I am guessing
                          select: $3,200 per year plus uniforms for u13
                          this includes fall and spring and winter trainings
                          winter leagues and clinics additional like all clubs
                          i compared it to ECNL regional for same age group and same pricing.
                          The over priced rumor is a way to turn people off from the club but it’s no different than any other big club.

Comment

USClub has a National NPL a playoffs event one weekend, and a National Cup event the other weekend, they are two separate events both held in Commerce City CO
                            Yes, a few extra minutes on a web search
                            National Cup - win your way into National finals (open tourney)
                            NPL Playoffs - Win your local NPL League (top of the table)

not uncommon for teams to win both. Parent choice from that point most pick one some have gone for 2 weeks

Comment

select: $3,200 per year plus uniforms for u13
                              this includes fall and spring and winter trainings
                              winter leagues and clinics additional like all clubs
                              i compared it to ECNL regional for same age group and same pricing.
                              The over priced rumor is a way to turn people off from the club but it’s no different than any other big club.
                              My kid plays for NEFC same age group, $2500 is what I will be paying next season.

Comment

Having the energy and follow-through to post about possible “double-dipping” *gasp* but not enough to do 30 seconds of Googling (US Club includes ECNL, GA, etc. teams, NPL includes…wait for it…only NPL teams) is so odd.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X