Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imapct NPL

They have just lost their last bit of credibility with this legacy announcement.

what a dumpster fire of a league.

If it makes you feel better about losing to their teams, you know whatever works.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      They have just lost their last bit of credibility with this legacy announcement.

what a dumpster fire of a league.
      what legacy announcement?

Comment

Can someone paste the announcement.?

Comment

Just go to Impact NPL Facebook page.
          They took a minor NEFC affiliate club (Legacy soccer) and made them a full member.

Comment

I read lots of Impact bashing on here but I also see Impact teams beating ECNL and academy teams. There is no question that the ECNL and academy leagues are the best but some of you go too far. The impact league is a tier below the best leagues but their best team can hang with your $20,000 a year super teams. That is a fact not an opinion.

Comment

Just looked through Legacy’s girls 2011 and above brackets. Looks like they don’t have many good teams to field in the impact?

Comment

I read lots of Impact bashing on here but I also see Impact teams beating ECNL and academy teams. There is no question that the ECNL and academy leagues are the best but some of you go too far. The impact league is a tier below the best leagues but their best team can hang with your $20,000 a year super teams. That is a fact not an opinion.
                Don't understand the $20k reference. Please elaborate.

Comment

How much are you paying if your kid is playing ECNL? When you add it all up the price is between$15-20k.

Comment

I would think that would be an outlier or high year, with all travel, commuting, private training, etc added in. $10-15K may be more typical.

Comment

It was typical. We all know inflation is very real and everything is much more expensive.

Comment

How much are you paying if your kid is playing ECNL? When you add it all up the price is between$15-20k.
                        I agree $10-12k this year

Comment

Ok first if you start a thread spell the word Impact correctly.
                          Legacy announcement is on the Impact NPL Facebook page.
                          What’s the obsession with Impact. If your kid is lucky enough to make an Impact team, enjoy it, it’s a good league. Impact teams are equal to ECNL regional teams. So it’s a nice way to compete at the same level of your on an Impact team, without having to switch clubs to be part of ECNL. If your kid is a baller on their Impact team they will get noticed and get offered a spot with ECNL National or GA. It serves as a stepping stone for some kids to the National level.

Comment

^^^ facts

Comment

Legacy already had teams in impact look at the schedule….when you don’t have enough clubs/teams you take a few extra the shocking! Announcing a NEW club to try to show growth when really Bolts is departing ..etc. it’s just marketing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X