• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IFA is MLS Next?

How many teams do they have?

Well won't be around long with the pending bankruptcy

Comment

Go to Revs, Bolts or Seacoast. IFA grooms janitors, garbage men and landscapers, not college players and pro players.

Comment

1..2... Bankruptcy is coming for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          1..2... Bankruptcy is coming for you...
          People keep saying this. Didn't they just get expanded mls next? Doesn't the league do some serious due diligence before granting expansion? I would think stability is a big part of this.

Comment

Yes MLS Next does, so many jealous posts and the Current MLS next teams are very good- just look at the MLS next standings?

they have the following MLSNext clubs for 2022-23
            u13
            u14
            u16
            u19

Comment

Yes MLS Next does, so many jealous posts and the Current MLS next teams are very good- just look at the MLS next standings?

they have the following MLSNext clubs for 2022-23
              u13
              u14
              u16
              u19
              Can you post the link saying that?
              Also who are those teams going going to be funded?
              I’m sure the Juve parents especially the girls will be thrilled to know they are paying for 3 more teams.

Honestly I don’t think MLS next cares about any of the non mls clubs. I’m sure if you apply and can give them a good sales pitch about the club they will take you. Just think Juve hasn’t even been around that long to have any real record of doing anything as a club. It’s not the players fault I’m just saying what proven track record do they have? I don’t even think they have been around long enough to say they produced good players through their system.

Comment

I’m sure the Juve parents especially the girls will be thrilled to know they are paying for 3 more teams.

Honestly I don’t think MLS next cares about any of the non mls clubs. I’m sure if you apply and can give them a good sales pitch about the club they will take you. Just think Juve hasn’t even been around that long to have any real record of doing anything as a club. It’s not the players fault I’m just saying what proven track record do they have? I don’t even think they have been around long enough to say they produced good players through their system.
                Exactly. No parent is going to tolerate higher and higher tuition so they can fund these embarassing experiment. BA should step down

Comment

BA time to step down and let MH run the club. Coaches are losing faith with your leadership and club direction. Do the right thing Ba.

Comment

Go woke Go broke, no parent of a girl should allow their child to play for this club. Female Rights now

Comment

Just look up MLS next
                      https://www.mlssoccer.com/mlsnext/st...next-standings

Comment

If I had a daughter, I would definitely have her play on a club that is more focused on girls - FC Stars, NEFC, Scorpions, SSS... To be honest, I had no idea the Juventus even has a girls program.

Comment

BA time to step down and let MH run the club. Coaches are losing faith with your leadership and club direction. Do the right thing Ba.
                          Staff are done with BA. Lies upon lies and just plain bad guy. Staff only respect MH

Comment

Staff are done with BA. Lies upon lies and just plain bad guy. Staff only respect MH
                            Have you ever seen BA. No wonder staff are done. If that’s the guy at the top of your club, you’d lose any faith quickly. Get out

Comment

BA has mismanaged the club and drained all of its resources.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X