Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite 64 - Bolts

Bolts families on the girls side were informed this week that the club was joining the new Elite 64 league. Minimum of 14 league games but I can't figure out how this will be manageable with travel. They have filled 48 of the 64 club spots with no other New England teams to be found.

https://www.usysnationalleague.com/e...lub-directory/

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Bolts families on the girls side were informed this week that the club was joining the new Elite 64 league. Minimum of 14 league games but I can't figure out how this will be manageable with travel. They have filled 48 of the 64 club spots with no other New England teams to be found.

https://www.usysnationalleague.com/e...lub-directory/
    Add to that the fact that many of those clubs will put their B teams and below in that league (there are some GA and ECNL clubs involved, and that will mean their 2nd or 3rd teams will participate). It’s obviously a personal choice, but crazy travel for that level of competition seems unreasonable.

Comment

did they ask the parents if they even wanted this

Crazy travel

Comment

So now we have ECNL, GA, IMPACT and ELITE 64?
        is elite 64 supposed to a strong alternative for clubs not in GA or ECNL?

Comment

So now we have ECNL, GA, IMPACT and ELITE 64?
          is elite 64 supposed to a strong alternative for clubs not in GA or ECNL?
          It's an alternative, not necessarily a strong one

Comment

Parents who went with Bolts instead of sucking with NEFC during the region theft are finally understanding the severity of their error. Your Bolts leadership on girls side cares nothing for kids. Purest money grab since GPS.

Good news - it's not too late to jump to ECNL or GA.

Comment

Most will be going back to NEFC.

Comment

Most will be going back to NEFC.
                Depends on the region. I know a strong Bolts West player she’s going to play for an ECNL club in CT. I know another string bolts fwd from South she’s heading to Select. So NEFC is not the top choice.

Comment

Depends on the region. I know a strong Bolts West player she’s going to play for an ECNL club in CT. I know another string bolts fwd from South she’s heading to Select. So NEFC is not the top choice.
                  There are no strong Bolts west players

Comment

Age? Clubs haven’t even had tryouts.

Comment

Age? Clubs haven’t even had tryouts.
                      Tryouts are for regional teams.

If you want first or second tier, you should already be at practices.

Comment

There are no strong Bolts west players
                        Truth.

Hardworking, dedicated, physical athletes with no technical ability or understanding of the game.

Wins at uLittle. Fails at 11x11

Comment

No most likely they're not strong enough players for NEFC. From western MA then it's most likely FSA, literally one of the worst clubs in ECNL. SS starter vs bench warmer? Then there's other things like location, friend on teams etc. Unless you k ow them very well you have no idea their choices

Comment

Not everyone wants to be part of NEFC o know that’s shocking to hear.

Comment

Is Aztec joining Elite64?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X