Parents on the sidelines getting worse.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this Bayside or Surf RI? We have had bad experiences with Bayside.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Is this Bayside or Surf RI? We have had bad experiences with Bayside.
      I assumed Bayside. This sick behavior shows up across multiple teams and multiple age groups.

Comment

Why do coaches continously turn a blind eye to toxic parents? Always the same one's belittling teammates and/or the Ref. Making the game about them and not the klds. Tired and sick of the behavior.

Comment

Also the same loud mouth yelling at the ref, yelling to the coach tp bench certain players, yelling at the players on the field. Zero consequence for whatever reason

Comment

and if you paid attention you would have seen that I posted an update about the post glitching and posting twice
            I did pay attention. Even minus your errors and duplicative posts, still toooooooo long. Less is more.

Comment

Feel better after getting that off your chest? What a rant
              Loco is what jumps out immediately.

Comment

Was it bayside 2008, 2009, 2010? There is the same guy at most of these games. I’m guessing he’s the team manager. I’ve watched him yell at players, make refs cry, etc. This guy is a problem for the club.

Comment

It’s not one guy, though that sounds like a hard case.

Comment

It’s not one guy, though that sounds like a hard case.
                    Is it Bayside? The team in my D’s age group is insane. Especially the girls. I can’t believe they argue with refs and threaten girls without repercussion.

Comment

Is it Bayside? The team in my D’s age group is insane. Especially the girls. I can’t believe they argue with refs and threaten girls without repercussion.
                      I was thinking Bayside too. Was the first thing I thought of when I read this. Their older girls teams have been getting away with more bull****. It’s unacceptable that the league has not taken any action against them.

Comment

I was thinking Bayside too. Was the first thing I thought of when I read this. Their older girls teams have been getting away with more bull****. It’s unacceptable that the league has not taken any action against them.
                        Leagues don’t care. Only time they will care if refs refuse to ref their games.
                        If there are no cards giving, parents throw out or a report written by the ref about parents conduct league can’t do anything.
                        Should the club step in and say something to their teams and parents sure. But with parents starting to pick what club to go to now money over parents behavior usually happens.

Comment

Watched a dad mercilessly scream at his kid game after game. Then in the middle of a game with his foot on the ball, the kid stopped, turned around, saying DAD STOP! That ended it.

Comment

Watched a dad mercilessly scream at his kid game after game. Then in the middle of a game with his foot on the ball, the kid stopped, turned around, saying DAD STOP! That ended it.
                            Love it when I see kids tell their parents off. Unfortunately it doesn't happen often. You can watch their shoulders fall in front of everyone. Some kids quit rather have to listen to it

Comment

Heard that Pioneer parents were out of control at Juve Tournament this weekend. Game had to be stopped and a parent assaulted the director or officials. Bryant police were called. It was described as a chaotic scene.

Comment

Fix it by penalizing the team. Those teams with a bad parent or parents should not be allowed to play or forfeit the game! Then maybe someone will do something about it, maybe not!

simple!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X