Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pro Project - Center of Excellence

Anyone have any reviews of their "school" and soccer training in Lawrence, MA (Riverwalk - N Andover line)?

LOL! Is there a popcorn emoji available on TS?

Comment

It didn't go well the last time this was raised, but in typical TS fashion there are 1-2 useful posts out of 80-100 in this thread:
      http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/forum/...husetts/85585-

Comment

If you think club fees are bad wait until you start paying Pro Project.

Comment

Great program for players who want to go pro. Everyone else would be better of spending their time and money somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            Great program for players who want to go pro. Everyone else would be better of spending their time and money somewhere else.
            How does one become a pro through TPP?

Comment

The school has a great facility. Boys play soccer every morning, then lift weights, and then do their online school work. Then they have time to get to their club training in the evening. I think it is about $27k/year. Maybe 20 boys in the program with a teacher, tutors, and lots of coaches. It will be great to see where all the boys end up!

Comment

The school has a great facility. Boys play soccer every morning, then lift weights, and then do their online school work. Then they have time to get to their club training in the evening. I think it is about $27k/year. Maybe 20 boys in the program with a teacher, tutors, and lots of coaches. It will be great to see where all the boys end up!
                Whoa, whoa, whoa! Parents are entrusting the education of their children to the guys at Pro Project? That is some bat****e crazy stuff right there.

Comment

They have a Director of Education, an education platform for online learning, and tutors for classes and SAT/ACT.

Comment

The Titanic had a great band until the very end as well.

Comment

teaching gym classes

Comment

Don't be mad because your son didn't get invited.

Comment

Don't be mad because your son didn't get invited.
                          Awww, so precious. They wanted my kid but I'm not a simpleton so their sleazy sales pitch didn't work.

Comment

Do top players really need to be home schooled and have their parents pay $30k/year for sport? Of course not. My guess is that the number of kids who make a top pro league (MLS or better) out of this will fall somewhere between 0 and 0.

Comment

^^^ Top players don't need Pro Project at all. If you send your kid to this school they will likely be pushing a broom by 25.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X