Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juve West

Does anyone know when they are getting all the tech we were promised? Cameras for games and shoe trackers? My son’s coach says he doesn’t know. Seems to be the only club without it.

What age? Just curious...

Comment

So you come on TS to ask?.How about asking your coaching director of west Juve.

Comment

I asked the head office this and they told me:
        “Non aspettarci, compralo tu stesso.”

Comment

Should have told you” togli la testa dal culo “ .

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            Does anyone know when they are getting all the tech we were promised? Cameras for games and shoe trackers? My son’s coach says he doesn’t know. Seems to be the only club without it.
            Relax. We are tracking you right now with our camera. Forza Juve.

Comment

That equipment is available at level 42. You don’t have enough experience points to purchase it.

Comment

That equipment is available at level 42. You don’t have enough experience points to purchase it.
                Funny post. I always like to acknowledge things that make me laugh out loud. Good job.

Comment

Juve is becoming GPS all over again. There might be some good coaches but those in chargee at higher level are snakes. They care only about money. And NECSL with Sean is same crap.

Comment

Juve west is a nest of snakes

Comment

Juve west is a nest of snakes
                      Snakes. I hate snakes.

Comment

Juve stinks regardless! East, west, north etc....they are a money grabbing club at this point. It was not always that way but certainly is now. The new Juve way seems to be, if you can play we have a team for your child!

Comment

Juve stinks regardless! East, west, north etc....they are a money grabbing club at this point. It was not always that way but certainly is now. The new Juve way seems to be, if you can play we have a team for your child!
                          I like playing against them and I’m glad they exist. Makes for great pictures when my kid breaks some ankles dribbling a Juve ball.

Comment

How is this any different than FC Stars, NEFC, Bolts and every other chain club out there? Explain?

Comment

Kind of a joke especially the guy who's running it in the West

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X