• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Northeast Academy league real or just an idea

when you lookin MLS next no mention of bolts or Valeo

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    when you lookin MLS next no mention of bolts or Valeo
    The northeast academy league is not mls next. It’s for ‘those that aspire to be in mls next’.

https://system.gotsport.com/org_event/events/9483

Local clubs have their pre-academy teams in this league now

Comment

I looked on link, no sign of any games for Valeo so do they not have a U14 team in this league snd thrir Npl team is there top team

Comment

I looked on link, no sign of any games for Valeo so do they not have a U14 team in this league snd thrir Npl team is there top team
        You didn’t ask about a u14 team. As stated before, local clubs including Valeo have pre-academy teams in the league which are u11/12.

Comment

Sorry for confusion, do you have link to the U14 bolts and valeo top teams league, i thought they had teams in mls next or something similar, thanks

Comment

Sorry for confusion, do you have link to the U14 bolts and valeo top teams league, i thought they had teams in mls next or something similar, thanks
            valeo u14 plays mls next

schedules here: https://www.mlssoccer.com/mlsnext/sc...-next-schedule

Comment

thanks looks like great schedule - I have nephew moving here to MA when covid permits and looking for team so trying to get idea of levels to see where he might fall - Is there much difference between this u14 team and the team that plays in NPL- Valeo or bolts - thanks

Comment

For the U12 age group (2010's) it is where the pre academy teams play so in New England, I don't think that there is a higher level. It is NEFC, Bolts, Seacoast, Valeo, Bayside, Oakwood. I believe each club as 2 pre academy teams which will then likely be combined (say top half of each team) to form their academy teams at the u13 level.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X