Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matchfit Shore 09 ECNL Team BEWARE!!

Ryan Tetro from Matchfit Shore is a drunken loser who encourages his players to intentionally hurt other players. Any parents that still think this guy is a great coach and role model for your kids need to have your head examined.
    https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTh2tBR...dium=copy_link

Lol PA board seems to have 100 threads on this. Poster is so clearly obsessed he's now posting on other boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Lol PA board seems to have 100 threads on this. Poster is so clearly obsessed he's now posting on other boards.
      Looks like a warning to me. Not an obsession.

Comment

Looks like a very valid warning to me. That is abhorrent behavior.

Comment

Poster should be contacting ECNL. Posting on multiple boards won't get him removed

Comment

It's an unfortunate series of events. I heard the audio and the guy should be fired. Aside from that, and what makes this unfortunate, is that these are young and talented kids that just lost a big game to a rival. PDA knocked them down a peg and they should just be celebrating a second place finish in a competitive tournament. Instead, this guy told them they were no good and sent them back to NJ. Imagine that 5 hour car ride home for those poor kids? I'm done focusing on the jerk coach,I just hope these kids have a good support network that can help them cope with all the backlash this jerk created for them.

Comment

It's an unfortunate series of events. I heard the audio and the guy should be fired. Aside from that, and what makes this unfortunate, is that these are young and talented kids that just lost a big game to a rival. PDA knocked them down a peg and they should just be celebrating a second place finish in a competitive tournament. Instead, this guy told them they were no good and sent them back to NJ. Imagine that 5 hour car ride home for those poor kids? I'm done focusing on the jerk coach,I just hope these kids have a good support network that can help them cope with all the backlash this jerk created for them.
              Fair point there - when coaches act like that and make it that winning at ALL COSTS is their philosophy, it can only be extra tough on little kids just learning to play as a team. I am all for teams trying to win, but doing so with grace matters just like learning to lose with some degree of magnanimity.

Comment

british coaches suck

Comment

british coaches suck
                  Even though it's the American coach telling his players to hit them harder? And the British coach is telling him to stop?

Comment

Why we posting about Matchfit?

Comment

Poster should be contacting ECNL. Posting on multiple boards won't get him removed
                      Agreed. Suspension or termination is warranted. Posting on TS is a waste of time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X