Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaguars United

Anyone have any experience playing against this club? Personally, they may have a lot of Portuguese speakers on the team/sideline, but they do not play the "beautiful game". Bunch of thugs out to win through intimidation. Heard their U15s got 7 yellows in the first 15 minutes of a game the other day. I watched 30 minutes of a different game and saw them get two quick yellows, the ref didn't call at least two more yellows, and the ref had his head turned and missed a possible red.

This club has zero class. They had a game abandoned at Seacoast this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      This club has zero class. They had a game abandoned at Seacoast this weekend.
      Why? Because of players or parents?

Comment

website says it all - omg

Comment

Why? Because of players or parents?
          Well, I don't speak Portuguese, so hard to say what the parents were yelling. I heard about that abandoned game, which showed up as a 0-0 tie on the bracket. If you have to call a game 15 minutes in because one team is being too violent, I don't know how they don't call that a forfeit and kick the team out of the tournament.

Comment

Well, I don't speak Portuguese, so hard to say what the parents were yelling. I heard about that abandoned game, which showed up as a 0-0 tie on the bracket. If you have to call a game 15 minutes in because one team is being too violent, I don't know how they don't call that a forfeit and kick the team out of the tournament.
            Hopefully tournaments stop allowing them in.

Comment

take a look at the website graphics - says it all. Thugs.

https://jaguarsunitedfc.com/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X