Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why the U14 Boys Valeo NPL team ranked a lot higher than Valeo u14 MLS next team

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why the U14 Boys Valeo NPL team ranked a lot higher than Valeo u14 MLS next team

Does anyone know why the U14 Boys Valeo NPL team is ranked a lot higher than the Valeo u14 MLS next team - Is NPL higher standard than MLS next - thanks

If you are looking at gotsoccer rankings, you shouldn’t try and compare the two teams. The MLS Next league games don’t feed into that system so only the infrequent non-MLS tournaments they play will count for gs points. In short, none of the top teams in each club are properly represented in gotsoccer.

Comment

Strange one here as seen both and NPL team is actually better

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Strange one here as seen both and NPL team is actually better
        They very well could be better. I personally haven’t seen either play. Was just commenting on the general unreliability of using GS rankings.

Comment

They very well could be better. I personally haven’t seen either play. Was just commenting on the general unreliability of using GS rankings.
          Your kid is U14 and you've just now realized GS is useless, especially as it relates to MLSN teams?

Comment

Your kid is U14 and you've just now realized GS is useless, especially as it relates to MLSN teams?
            Huh? My kid isn’t u14. I’m the one that originally pointed out that gs rankings are worthless. Thanks for your valuable input through. You are certainly superior to anyone else here.

Comment

i think they play the same team in mls next and npl, not sure if allowed to do so but maybe that why rankings close

Comment

gotsoccer generally useless and even youthsoccerrankings.us is now incomplete as mls next results are wiped each season.

so for mls next teams both those websites rely on results from tournaments for those teams, which are pretty infrequent given the # of mlsn specific events teams play in...

Comment

Valeo are the best!!

Comment

i think they play the same team in mls next and npl, not sure if allowed to do so but maybe that why rankings close
                    Your thinking is wrong, and the ranking is not accurate. If you check the scores, the Next team did well in the spring, beating both NEFC and Bolts.

Comment

Your thinking is wrong, and the ranking is not accurate. If you check the scores, the Next team did well in the spring, beating both NEFC and Bolts.
                      can you sendme link please to league

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X