This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Motion seconded. Beachbum please, for the love of God, shut this thread down. The axe's are down to nubs.

- Cujo
    The real story may be that it seems the coach has skated.

He has no business being a youth coach any longer. He should be pursued for his alleged criminal acts.

Everyone should be warned about this coach.

Comment

Free Speech!

Just because some people want to put (keep) their heads in the sand, do not deny the rest of us our rights as citizens of this great country.

Sorry, but Needham, the coach, and the players will need to live with this stain on their reputations. It was hazing, no doubt about it. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

They all did wrong. Let them suffer the consequences.
      Look, you are the only one that wants to discuss it. That's why the thread keeps going dead and the comments that are made have nothing to do with the incident, only about why someone like yourself keeps trying to revive a dead topic.

Now if the rest of us would just ignore this guy, maybe the thread would finally die once and for all. Quit feeding the troll!

Comment

Free Speech!

Just because some people want to put (keep) their heads in the sand, do not deny the rest of us our rights as citizens of this great country.

Sorry, but Needham, the coach, and the players will need to live with this stain on their reputations. It was hazing, no doubt about it. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

They all did wrong. Let them suffer the consequences.
        Speak for yourself. I am not from Needham, but I think most of the "rest of us" have no need to hear anything else on this topic, nor do we have any burning desire to see the kids on the team suffer any further consequences (or have jokes made at their expense). Please also spare us the 1st amendment/ flag waving crap- you sound like a real DB.

Comment

The real story may be that it seems the coach has skated.

He has no business being a youth coach any longer. He should be pursued for his alleged criminal acts.

Everyone should be warned about this coach.
          It will be interesting to see if there is a coaching change in Needham next year. Let's keep this thread going until then!

We should also bring this up next summer as preseason starts as a reminder that there should not be any hazing. I hope this is a good lesson for all for many years to come so we do not have similar issues in the future.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if there is a coaching change in Needham next year. Let's keep this thread going until then!

We should also bring this up next summer as preseason starts as a reminder that there should not be any hazing. I hope this is a good lesson for all for many years to come so we do not have similar issues in the future.
            Let me guess. You're a born again christian and a republican. Nobody else could possibly be this vindictive and vengeful over such a minor event.

Comment

Moderator: PLEASE SHUT THIS DOWN---NOW!!!

Comment

Let me guess. You're a born again christian and a republican. Nobody else could possibly be this vindictive and vengeful over such a minor event.
                Please! This crap is typical of public schools that are the breeding ground of liberal thinking.

Comment

awww, poor little rich kids. Maybe if we do not talk about it, it will go away. Like it never happened.

Hey, it sure sounds to me that the hazing law was broken. Why the double standard? Let the DA do his work. Empanel a grand jury.

The hazing law was passed for a very good reason. Kids died. The law should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Please! This crap is typical of public schools that are the breeding ground of liberal thinking.

Bingo!!! Thanks for confirming. Who teaches your kid? Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh?

Comment

You are typical of the reason the thread should not close. This is not a "minor event". The hazing law was broken. The coach may have been complicit. Don't you get it?

Until you and the others involved accept responsiblity for the criminal conduct there shouold not be closure.

Comment

I am the poster to which you replied.

Actuallly, I am a flaming liberal, registered independent, who only voted for one republican in his life (Weld over that pompous Silber).

I just happen to care very deeply about the anti-hazing law.

If it happened to the Brockton football team, methinks many of these Needham parents might have a very different view of the issue.

All the efforts to sugar coat the illegal conduct are understandable, but misguided.

Comment

Actuallly, I am a flaming liberal, registered independent, who only voted for one republican in his life (Weld over that pompous Silber).

If it happened to the Brockton football team, methinks many of these Needham parents might have a very different view of the issue.

All the efforts to sugar coat the illegal conduct are understandable, but misguided.
                          I would agree that you are a flaming something. As for your being a "registered" independent- no such status exists. You don't register as an independent, although you can be "unenrolled".

Comment

I new you were a liberal.

Liberals like to pretend they are for choice when actually they are for putting restraints on everything we do and public schools (essentially run by unions) are where it all begins. Who else would support a kid getting suspended for bringing a Lego gun to school?

Comment

Signed,

Coach T

Comment

A true flaming liberal would have voted for neither one. Remember, no one is forcing you to vote when both choices are bad. (Was Jill Stein around back then?)

Comment

Working...
                                X