This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So now we have the Agawam hazing incident. The Agawam principal was on the news last night saying the she was consulting with the Needham principal about how to handle the incident, because he had so much experience. But i thought nothing "really" happened in Needham!
    Has the Needham lawyer been retained to represent the Agawam boys and their parents, or are they just going to accept their punishment for being stupid and just move on.

Comment

Has the Needham lawyer been retained to represent the Agawam boys and their parents, or are they just going to accept their punishment for being stupid and just move on.
      Who cares?

Comment

Will Coach T be returning to the helm in 2011?

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

Well I can tell you that he's holding practice for his NEFC team tomorrow night as planned. And this team includes several from his Needham High team. I hope they remember to leave the dog collars at home.

Comment

Dog Collars

The dog collars are being used as a recruiting tool down at P Town for some fresh soccer talent.

Comment

Is it true that petco offered the needham girls soccer team money to have their name put on the jersey?

Comment

Is it true that petco offered the needham girls soccer team money to have their name put on the jersey?

Did you notice that there hasn't been a post on this site for three day??
                  Are you the type that just want to see something continue by making inane and immature comments?
                  If you cared about those hazed you wouldn't say something so stupid.
                  Therefore it is evident that you feel the need to hammer Needham families....I assume you are not a very successful person and therefore fairly insecure.

Happy thanksgiving....I hope you find something to be thankful for.

Comment

Touch a nerve? I got a little bit of chuckle out it, but then again I enjoy inane and immature comments.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      is it true that petco offered the needham girls soccer team money to have their name put on the jersey?

love it!

Comment

love it!
                        whoever writes these dumb posts is now hazing the rest of us...

Comment

This is still an open discussion. It is unfortunate that some people are trying to shut it down. They have their reasons. Why don't they just ignore this discussion instead of waiting around to pounce on anybody who wishes to add to the discussion?

It is curious that these censors focus on the girls and not on the coach and the school program.

There are plenty of unanswered questions and points to be made, particularly with regard to the coach and the program.

Originally it was reported that 4 seniors and 1 freshman was suspended. This changed to 10 suspended from school and 12-13 not allowed to play against Brockton.

Why did this count change?

Was one freshman involved in the hazing against other girls?

How could debasing freshmen players be considered a healthy form of team building?

The coach clearly failed the girls and the school program here.

Did he know about the planned hazing and fail to prevent it?

Did he only know about it after the hazing and decide not to report it as required?

He was suspended. When will that suspension end? Are there other actions that will be taken by the school against him? Two weeks ago, someone posted that the coach will never coach in Needham again. I am not so sure that this will happen.

What safeguards will be put into place to make certain that this nonsense will never happen again?

The business relationship between the coach and the lawyer who involved the court system still colors what is happening. I imagine that the coach could have told his business partner just to give it a rest and to accept the reasonable sanctions that were eventually upheld by the court. I don't think he did. Perhaps he hasn't learned his lesson yet.

A smart principal would take this into account when deciding on who should be coach of the program next year.

Comment

This is still an open discussion. It is unfortunate that some people are trying to shut it down. They have their reasons. Why don't they just ignore this discussion instead of waiting around to pounce on anybody who wishes to add to the discussion?

It is curious that these censors focus on the girls and not on the coach and the school program.

There are plenty of unanswered questions and points to be made, particularly with regard to the coach and the program.

Originally it was reported that 4 seniors and 1 freshman was suspended. This changed to 10 suspended from school and 12-13 not allowed to play against Brockton.

Why did this count change?

Was one freshman involved in the hazing against other girls?

How could debasing freshmen players be considered a healthy form of team building?

The coach clearly failed the girls and the school program here.

Did he know about the planned hazing and fail to prevent it?

Did he only know about it after the hazing and decide not to report it as required?

He was suspended. When will that suspension end? Are there other actions that will be taken by the school against him? Two weeks ago, someone posted that the coach will never coach in Needham again. I am not so sure that this will happen.

What safeguards will be put into place to make certain that this nonsense will never happen again?

The business relationship between the coach and the lawyer who involved the court system still colors what is happening. I imagine that the coach could have told his business partner just to give it a rest and to accept the reasonable sanctions that were eventually upheld by the court. I don't think he did. Perhaps he hasn't learned his lesson yet.

A smart principal would take this into account when deciding on who should be coach of the program next year.

Are you all alone in this world? Everyone of your questions have been addressed many times over and discussed from all angles. You must have no one else to talk to to try to keep this site running.

Comment

Are you all alone in this world? Everyone of your questions have been addressed many times over and discussed from all angles. You must have no one else to talk to to try to keep this site running.

Motion seconded. Beachbum please, for the love of God, shut this thread down. The axe's are down to nubs.

- Cujo

Comment

Motion seconded. Beachbum please, for the love of God, shut this thread down. The axe's are down to nubs.

- Cujo
                                Free Speech!

Just because some people want to put (keep) their heads in the sand, do not deny the rest of us our rights as citizens of this great country.

Sorry, but Needham, the coach, and the players will need to live with this stain on their reputations. It was hazing, no doubt about it. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

They all did wrong. Let them suffer the consequences.

Comment

Working...
                                X