This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered and Unruly View Post
    Guys, yesterday's news makes for good rabbit litter. Please try and keep up! The principle also said:

"...We know that children flourish in an atmosphere of positive reinforcement, firm consequences, and forgiveness. As a school community, NHS must espouse these qualities and in so doing embrace and support all members of the girls soccer program as part of the NHS family. The students and families involved in the situation have been through an incredible amount of public turmoil and emotional distress over the past week. The student-athletes have faced administrative consequences and public scrutiny and have worked with diligence and sincerity within their own ranks to re-establish bonds of trust and camaraderie."

So we've had consequences, how about a little positive reinforcement and forgiveness.
    Yes the principle said. Have the involved parties issued an apology and accepted responsiblity for their actions or just done the time and not accepted the crime!

Comment

PrinciPAL

thanks I feel better now

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        PrinciPAL

thanks I feel better now
        Must be a Needham soccer parent, more concerned about the spelling than the message.

Comment

What's what

PrinciPAL

thanks I feel better now
          Well...here's 3.14159 in your face.

Comment

Your posts make that pretty obvious.

- Cujo
            Shut up blowhard.

Comment

What's what

Shut up blowhard.
              Wow! Inspired repartee. Hey Cujo - I hope you aren't feeling bullied.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered and Unruly View Post
                Wow! Inspired repartee. Hey Cujo - I hope you aren't feeling bullied.

Sniff. The bad man hurt my feelings........

- Cujo

Comment

Sniff. The bad man hurt my feelings........

- Cujo
                  Shut up blowhard. And why do you sign everything, can you be any more full of yourself....

Comment

What's what

Shut up blowhard. And why do you sign everything, can you be any more full of yourself....
                    Cujo, I think this person is latently in love with you...run like the wind!

Comment

People who act all tough and macho in anonymous forums make me laugh because they are obviously trying to convince themselves they are all tough and macho

Comment

Back to the subject of the thread, please. Will anyone ever state that they did anything wrong here?

Comment

Back to the subject of the thread, please. Will anyone ever state that they did anything wrong here?

Maybe the kids don't feel like they did anything wrong and that the event has been blown out of proportion. OR they have followed Mayor Curley's advice. i.e. don't speak when you can nod, don't nod when you can wink.....

Comment

Maybe the kids don't feel like they did anything wrong and that the event has been blown out of proportion. OR they have followed Mayor Curley's advice. i.e. don't speak when you can nod, don't nod when you can wink.....
                            I heard that some of the girls and their parents have accepted their responsibility and resultant suspension but some have not and continue to fight to get their kids off the hook for it.

Comment

Yes they did something wrong.

And at least one other person, the person who reported the incident, felt that way.

And the father/attorney who went to court to get the injusction felt that way. Remember, he did not deny any wrongdoing, he felt the punishment (game suspension) was too severe and tried to get it changed.

Comment

People who act all tough and macho in anonymous forums make me laugh because they are obviously trying to convince themselves they are all tough and macho
                                This is the definition of the cujo person.

Comment

Working...
                                X