This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You betcha! And don't you namby pamby Democrats try to change it!
    You got that wrong. It should be "don't you namby pamby Republicans try to change it!" Remember? It is the Democrats that believe rules apply to everybody but themselves.

Comment

what???
      I think what's being alluded to is White is a parent of one of the hazed freshman requesting that his daughter's teammates be punished in some other way so that they could play the game tonight.

Comment

How proud do you think the hazing girls are tonight? They let their team down, in front of the news cameras. Which were there because of their parents stupidity, filing an injunction!
        omg.
        It was on every channel on tonights news. Even had the cameras at the game. Bet those parents wish they would have just accepted the punishment instead of making it such a big news story. Bet it makes national news.

Comment

I wonder will the Needham coach be suspended or fired?

Comment

I don't wish to be either the perps or the victims. They are all going to have to deal with the consequences for some time to come. Just look at Millbury. Still paying for the Pancake Caper 2 years later!

Comment

Nice - Dad who went to court is a former college soccer coach. Even more unbelievable ...

http://soccerdynamics.com/directors.asp

Comment

Lots of parents weighing in here: Here is what my daughter (a senior captain for another team) says about this:

How could doing this even cross those girls minds?

How could they think doing that to younger players was fun, or funny, or in any way okay?

How was that a great way to represent winning the league championship, or to celebrate a great season.... in any way whatsoever?

How could the parents go to court and defend their kids doing this... shouldn't they have been ashamed of their kids for acting so stupidly?

Those are her words, not mine. I am sighing with relief that I raised her well.

Comment

I wonder will the Needham coach be suspended or fired?
                  One way or the other, he'll never coach in Needham again.

Comment

One way or the other, he'll never coach in Needham again.
                    will the soccer team face any sanctions from the MIAA?

Comment

will the soccer team face any sanctions from the MIAA?
                      Players involved- yes, Coach - yes, team - no IMO

Comment

I think what's being alluded to is White is a parent of one of the hazed freshman requesting that his daughter's teammates be punished in some other way so that they could play the game tonight.
                        Is this true?

Comment

Is this true?
                          http://www.wickedlocal.com/needham/s...r-league-title

Comment

Was this hazing witnessed by other (team members) who were not directly involved? Did anyone come forward other than the victims?

Comment

Was this hazing witnessed by other (team members) who were not directly involved? Did anyone come forward other than the victims?
                              if they witnessed the hazing, they were directly involved.

Comment

This is just an article saying she is a freshman. Still don't know if she was a hazer or hazee since it seems a freshman was part of the hazers.

Comment

Working...
                                X