This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen up kiddo. His child was "hazed" so here we go again with people making assumptions. Everyone read 3 sentences and think they know the whole story and judge coaches and parents.
    what???

Comment

As for the college commitments - had they just accepted the suspension it would be over. Now it was on at least three of the local tv channels. Stupid decision to go to court.

Comment

I coach club and highschool- there is no hazing - there is no underclassmen or new players hauling equipment- there is a team and teammates.

I assume you would you also argue that all over the US there are rapes, home invasions, murders so why bother trying to end it. Please go back to the pre-historic age where you obviously belong. Oh and feel free to grab a dictionary as I am sure many of the words on this forum are beyond your mental capacity.
        I love smart people.

Comment

I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure that the coach played for Needham with T**d W***e who filed the case with the courts. Makes one wonder how many of the other dads are old boy Needham soccer folks...(above it all)...

Comment

Listen up kiddo. His child was "hazed" so here we go again with people making assumptions. Everyone read 3 sentences and think they know the whole story and judge coaches and parents.
            You have a neurological issue. Seek help.

Comment

this whole thing is hilarious. did you hear what they did? they were blind folded, put on dog leashes, and got a pie in the face. did someone seriously cry to their mommy and daddy... who then went and called the school. how old are you? now because of these six year olds five girls are being suspended, could get scholarships taken away, and might be criminally charged... over a pie in the face? is that a joke? this is stupid everyone is freaking out over nothing.
              In today's world this is no joke, Sadly the consequences for plainly stupid behavior can be quite severe. I feel very sorry for the girls who were hazed. I've experience more than my share of hazing as a high school and college athlete and not all of it was mild mannered and harmless fun. Unfortunately for them they will likely be as stigmatized by this as their perpetrators. It is not fair but that is what will inevitably happen. I also feel sorry for the perpetrators, I know being stupid is no excuse, but these kids are going to pay an extremely heavy price for their actions. I don't in any way condone what happened but we should all remember that these are still kids, and all kids this age make horrible decisions. Before some of you get ready to line these kids up in front of a public firing squad you might want to envisions your child’s face on one of them and think "there by the grace of god I go"

Comment

Brockton 7. Needham 1.

Comment

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/...ents_susp.html

A Norfolk Superior Court judge ruled earlier in the day that Needham’s principal could bar the team from the game while the school investigates the allegations. The judge also ruled that students who face suspension over the incident could be prohibited from play.

Despite the ruling, school officials said the game would take place, but did not indicate whether any individual players would be barred from playing.
                  Of course the Judge did that, I told you so back on Page 1, The lawyer who agreed to file this should be sanctioned I hope they didn't pay him/her too much but I guess the fact that they used leashes made it ok to take the dog of a case to Court.

Comment

Brockton 7. Needham 1.
                    How proud do you think the hazing girls are tonight? They let their team down, in front of the news cameras. Which were there because of their parents stupidity, filing an injunction!

Comment

Of course the Judge did that, I told you so back on Page 1, The lawyer who agreed to file this should be sanctioned I hope they didn't pay him/her too much but I guess the fact that they used leashes made it ok to take the dog of a case to Court.
                      Your defense of the obviously denigrating behavior displayed by these girls is an affront to decent people everywhere. Nothing like an anonymous forum to bring on the haters. You are a miserable person. No matter how far and wide you spew this bile you will still be miserable - there is little that will fix that now.

Comment

Your defense of the obviously denigrating behavior displayed by these girls is an affront to decent people everywhere. Nothing like an anonymous forum to bring on the haters. You are a miserable person. No matter how far and wide you spew this bile you will still be miserable - there is little that will fix that now.
                        What the heck are you talking about. I was pointing out how ridiculous it was for them to try to go to Court to overturn the school's decision. That was NEVER going to happen but feel free to rant on. I now see their lawyer was the father of one of the girls which explains a lot....

Comment

What the heck are you talking about. I was pointing out how ridiculous it was for them to try to go to Court to overturn the school's decision. That was NEVER going to happen but feel free to rant on. I now see their lawyer was the father of one of the girls which explains a lot....

You could have made your point without reference to leashes and dogs. Its insensitive to the whole issue being discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by beentheredonethat View Post
                            In today's world this is no joke, Sadly the consequences for plainly stupid behavior can be quite severe. I feel very sorry for the girls who were hazed. I've experience more than my share of hazing as a high school and college athlete and not all of it was mild mannered and harmless fun. Unfortunately for them they will likely be as stigmatized by this as their perpetrators. It is not fair but that is what will inevitably happen. I also feel sorry for the perpetrators, I know being stupid is no excuse, but these kids are going to pay an extremely heavy price for their actions. I don't in any way condone what happened but we should all remember that these are still kids, and all kids this age make horrible decisions. Before some of you get ready to line these kids up in front of a public firing squad you might want to envisions your child’s face on one of them and think "there by the grace of god I go"
                            Good post.

Comment

Sucks for Needham but you reap what you sow.

Comment

You could have made your point without reference to leashes and dogs. Its insensitive to the whole issue being discussed.
                                True, I guess. Listen the kids and certainly the coach should have know that these days this is not allowed, but in the scheme of things, its not too brutal. I had a kid/client who mooned some girls. Was it OK, no, but should he have to register as a sexual offender b/c off it? That is what the law these days requires. Stupidity at this level of "crime", as a kid, shouldn't cost you for the rest of your life. Just sayin'

Comment

Working...
                                X