Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baltimore Armour GA 2010

Any opinions about this team? Second best girls team in MD at this age group?

I'd probably put Pipeline ahead of them and list them as a close 3rd, but I don't see anywhere that they've played H2H, so it's a fair debate. They're certainly a strong team and they're doing well in GA with only 1 loss in league play.

Comment

Very talented team, but tons of drama. One player already left this fall due to bullying. Coach has zero control over the girls and is easily influenced by the team dads.

Comment

If you like mean, nasty girls who will blame each other when things don't work out-this is the team for you. Really sad because it does have some talented players and decent coach, but the drama is just beyond...

Comment

They are definetly better than Pipeline, didn't Pipeline's best player leave for Armour?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            They are definetly better than Pipeline, didn't Pipeline's best player leave for Armour?
            This is debatable. As others have said a team full of drama and infighting. You can see it on the field with girls yelling at each other. But hey, results rule.

Comment

This is debatable. As others have said a team full of drama and infighting. You can see it on the field with girls yelling at each other. But hey, results rule.
              Play the long game. A team with that much drama will implode. I’d choose Pipeline. That’s without even considering that ECNL>GA.

Comment

Pipeline is too far. Bethesda is not an option.

Comment

Not sure where others are getting information from but we attended a practice with them and observed none of that, the team was actually very welcoming to an 'outsider.' Just our experience, ymmv

Comment

VDA Showcase next weekend will be interesting top 2010 girls game = Armour vs Bethesda

Comment

Play the long game. A team with that much drama will implode. I’d choose Pipeline. That’s without even considering that ECNL>GA.
                      Case settked Pipeline 3-0 over Armour this weekend? #ScrimmagePolice don't come for me :)

Comment

Case settked Pipeline 3-0 over Armour this weekend? #ScrimmagePolice don't come for me :)
                        Pipeline is too far and not an option. Therefore, you are left with Virginia teams or Armour.

Comment

Pipeline is too far and not an option. Therefore, you are left with Virginia teams or Armour.

What does this mean? Armour is a hot mess with that group of girls, Pipeline is basically a dumpster fire of parents and players, and there are other ECNL and GA teams-remember, this is 12 YEAR OLD SOCCER. Get a grip....

Comment

Bethesda 2010s also turning into Dumpster fire now.

Comment

Bethesda 2010s also turning into Dumpster fire now.
                              Oh the team of professional 12 year olds is having issues and isn't number one in ECNL? You don't say...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X