Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bethesda 09G ECNL

I originally was looking into Bethesda for my daughter, but now I think I’ll stick with my club. I heard at least three girls left Bethesda to go to clubs in Virginia. Does anyone know where they left to and why

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    I originally was looking into Bethesda for my daughter, but now I think I’ll stick with my club. I heard at least three girls left Bethesda to go to clubs in Virginia. Does anyone know where they left to and why
    #23 on Bethesda is going to FCV.

Comment

The players had absolutely nothing to do with the existing team players. I was told they were not happy with the Club as a whole. It is still a quality team. New coach has a good reputation.

Comment

Is the GK leaving? She is the best player.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Is the GK leaving? She is the best player.
          Hey dickhead from MFA, lucky she doesn’t live in MFA area because your DD would lose her #2 goalie spot.

Our team is solid regardless of who left. It might not be this year, but eventually you are going to lose our girls. Certainly Penn Fusion and Pipeline next year. Good luck in Seattle, bet you don’t make it out of your division.

Comment

Couldn’t even beat us using your trapped players. Can’t wait to play you again this fall.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X