• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

thats in CT
    unleaded is $5.50 in NYC
    diesel has to be over $6.50

8% of office space in NYC is being used- thats the next huge crash when the leases come back for renewal
    Obama was kind when he said Joe could F things up- he is a disaster, as most of this is all liberal policy based
    Add in that many areas of Westchester and CT have historically been priced high based on proximity to those empty offices. So now its high mortgages, high taxes, high energy costs and virtually no reason to be here, since no one goes to NYC for work anymore, anyway.

Those leases are never getting renewed, people are leaving and there is no tax base to support NYC, which will continue to degrade in quality and eventually those effects will ripple to the suburbs.

Comment

this election isnt about abortion
      ^^^^ Con is obviously trying to cheer himself on, but his Lord and Master isn’t singing the same tune :)

Former President Donald Trump is reportedly nervous that his own Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade will significantly hurt his chances to win the 2024 election.

Trump fears that the ruling has "engaged suburban women" who were instrumental in Democrats' electoral victories in 2018 and 2020.

Because of this, Trump has maintained a "calculated silence" over the issue, which he fears will be used by Democrats as a cudgel against him.

The former president is also worried that some of the conservative movement's most fanatical anti-abortion activists could be a turn-off to moderate voters in the coming years.

"In recent days, Trump has told some of his allies and counselors that “suburban women” and other key voting groups don’t like hearing about the issue, as they are simply more pro-choice than the mainstream of the Republican Party and conservative movement," the publication writes. "He has also told several associates that if he went too hard now on the topic of overturning Roe, it would give his enemies the chance to 'use it against' him."

That said, it is unlikely that Trump will be able to escape blame on the issue, as he picked three of the five Supreme Court justices who are likely to overturn the landmark 1973 ruling in the coming weeks.
      :)

Comment

JEN PSAKI, May 13: "The production of baby formula is so specialized and so specific that you can't just use the Defense Production Act."

"It just doesn't work that way."

I guess it does work that way……

“President Joe Biden on Wednesday invoked the Defense Production Act to increase baby formula manufacturing to ease a nationwide shortage caused by the closure of a key plant in Michigan.“

it is embarrassing just how much of an idiot she actually I’m/was on the bully pulpit

Comment

The price for a gallon of gasoline today in Moscow is $ 2.10 . What are Americans paying ?
          The consumer price index in Russia rose 7.9% in Russia for April compared to 8.3% in the United States>

Didn’t Joe Biden say the sanctions were going to strangle the Russian economy? How’s it working Joe?
          Biden signed the $ 40 billion dollar handout to Ukraine yesterday , just as Ukraine surrender a couple of hundred forces.
          The entire expenditure for Russia on it’s military per year is around or about $ 40 billion.

There should be an imeadiate audit on all of those in Congress regarding their investments and holdings of defense company interests.

The American people are getting played…big time.

Comment

The price for a gallon of gasoline today in Moscow is $ 2.10 . What are Americans paying ?
            The consumer price index in Russia rose 7.9% in Russia for April compared to 8.3% in the United States>

Didn’t Joe Biden say the sanctions were going to strangle the Russian economy? How’s it working Joe?
            Biden signed the $ 40 billion dollar handout to Ukraine yesterday , just as Ukraine surrender a couple of hundred forces.
            The entire expenditure for Russia on it’s military per year is around or about $ 40 billion.

There should be an imeadiate audit on all of those in Congress regarding their investments and holdings of defense company interests.

The American people are getting played…big time.
            Searched cnn for sussman. Nothing comes up for the past month, even though a trial is going on showing how corrupt Hillary and the fake news media planted a fake story to tarnish trumps image and try and steal an election. Meanwhile, hunter biden admits it was his computer, yet fake media censured the internet.

Comment

It is coming…..mark my words…biden will say no one could have seen it coming….that he didn’t have a crystal ball…..
              • A quarter of Britons have resorted to skipping meals amid worsening inflationary pressures and food scarcity concerns, according to one survey.
              • More than four in five people in the U.K. are worried about rising living costs and their ability to afford basics necessities over the next six months.
              • The findings come after Bank of England governor Andrew Bailey pointed to a forthcoming “apocalyptic” food crisis.

It comes after India on Saturday announced a ban on wheat exports to “manage the overall food security of the country.” Indonesia, meanwhile, earlier implemented restrictions on exports of palm oil — a key component in many food products — in a bid to curb food shortages at home.

countries are starting to hoard……can the us feed itself? At what cost given inflation in key things like fertilizer, livestock feed, transportation costs? Sell every stock u own today!

Comment

It is coming…..mark my words…biden will say no one could have seen it coming….that he didn’t have a crystal ball…..
                • A quarter of Britons have resorted to skipping meals amid worsening inflationary pressures and food scarcity concerns, according to one survey.
                • More than four in five people in the U.K. are worried about rising living costs and their ability to afford basics necessities over the next six months.
                • The findings come after Bank of England governor Andrew Bailey pointed to a forthcoming “apocalyptic” food crisis.

It comes after India on Saturday announced a ban on wheat exports to “manage the overall food security of the country.” Indonesia, meanwhile, earlier implemented restrictions on exports of palm oil — a key component in many food products — in a bid to curb food shortages at home.

countries are starting to hoard……can the us feed itself? At what cost given inflation in key things like fertilizer, livestock feed, transportation costs? Sell every stock u own today!
                Never before has America had to rely on Mexico and Central America for produce like it does today. Florida used to be much more of a supplier, but development and the rising cost of farming have driven many farms out of business. The Orange Juice Industry is a shell of it’s former self , partially due to disease. Brazil i s importing more and more oranges than ever.

Of course, this Regime would rather blanket the land with solar panels than plant anything.

Comment

Clarification, Brazil is exporting more and more oranges to America

Comment

^^^^ Con is obviously trying to cheer himself on, but his Lord and Master isn’t singing the same tune :)

:)
                    Trump running in this election
                    who knows if he will even run in 24

so I stand by my statement

Comment

Trump running in this election
                      who knows if he will even run in 24

so I stand by my statement
                      Abortion is currently polling as an equivalent issue as the economy.

Economy could get worse, could get better

Abortion issue won’t get better unless the decision when announced is different than the draft.

i would trade my cards for the con’s cards at ALL

Good like with this because those suburban security mom’s that usually vote GQP might not like the fact that if their home was invaded by a South American drug gang and her daughter raped, republicans would force her to carry her mixed race rape baby to term.

cons can cry all they want but we have all these GOP governors saying that nothing can be touched once the egg is fertilized

Comment

Abortion issue won’t get better unless the decision when announced is different than the draft.

Good like with this because those suburban security mom’s that usually vote GQP might not like the fact that if their home was invaded by a South American drug gang and her daughter raped, republicans would force her to carry her mixed race rape baby to term.

cons can cry all they want but we have all these GOP governors saying that nothing can be touched once the egg is fertilized
                        keep telling yourself that
                        in your scenario you put Crime and border security ahead of Abortion yourself

but i am married to a Biden voter suburban mom- i can tell you her major issues right now are food and gas prices (those are daily)
                        crime is a close 2nd as my kids live in different cities
                        the general sorry state of the country is in third
                        abortion doesnt even come up

what does come up is how bad Biden sucks at his job and how the looney left is the cause of the civil deterioration
                        she is paying attention to who is running now- used to be she waited until after the primaries and deep into the silly season to get engaged- not this time
                        she is looking for scalps-DEM scalps

so keep thinking the midterms will be about abortion in a state where it doesnt matter if Roe is kept or overturned

Comment

I thought Kamala was working so South American drug gangs would never want to leave their country? How many votes do you think democrats win with that scenario? I bet less than the republicans win due to inflation, crime and food shortages. Boogie man vs the kitchen table. Kitchen table wins every day.

In liberal land, Guatemala and Honduras become the US and Canada. Children are educated and become engineers and programmers. Poverty and corruption are almost completely eradicated. No one wants to make the journey north.

Comment

National gas average approaching $5.00- hit a new record yesterday (seems like we hit a new record everyday)
                            but whats more interesting is Joemama let the cat out of the bag- in his usual artful eloquence he stated that America is going through the tough transformation away from fossil fuels

a nice way of sayng that - he did this on purpose,has nothing to do with oil company profits,Putin or any of the other things he blamed it on- he did this
                            so those stickers you see on pumps everywhere are the truth,and they are showing up everywhere
                            bet those suburban moms havent noticed,right?

Comment

Democrats, and their Puppet n Chief in the White House are not only relying on the anticipated Roe v Wade decision to stimulate votes their way, but more importantlly the lies being told regarding ancillary rulings down the line. The fear mongers that that they are , they want Americans to believe that Gay Marriage is next, Inter Racial Marriage and and an unstoppable path of destruction of so called “ rights” that have been established. But it is all lies, all nonsense, Just as we are seeing in real time their fear and hysteria over “ voter suppression” in Georgia didn’t quite pan out as they said. A never ending cast of characters and their media bullhorns pounded America for months on end, and still today with those lies. Kamala and Biden himself were given the script and are now exposed as liars . All lies. All the fear they tried to build up is just like so many other things they manufacture. One by one ,, they fall by the wayside. They keep bringing up one after another , while they ignore the real problems they themselves have created. These are evil people, out to destroy the middle class, indoctrinate and brainwash children , control every aspect of a citizen’s life and make America the Authoritarian society they worship.

They are looting the Treasury , and since they can’t get agreement from Congress to flood America with any more Printed and borrowed money, they are shipping it out, to a Black Hole in Ukraine. One of the most corrupt areas on earth that without a doubt so many of the criminals in Congress have their greedy tentacles in very deep. The “War” , not voted on and forced they helped create, will now serve as their funnel and pipeline to enrich themselves. Just another step to betray the American people. High energy prices, inflation, shortages, Baby formula , illegals flying Red eye into suburbia? Forget about it. Suck it up America, we have a mission to accomplish. The Globalist New World Order is having the time of their life. So while they can get away wit it, they’ll continue to punish Americans as they hide behind their gates and walls, with their private security and connections for fat living.

And they’ll continue to stand at the podium, in front of the cameras, and insist that they are fighting for you, fighting that evil Putin , who couldn’t even take down a country on their own border , and they want you to believe he is a threat to America. The ones giving out the most “ disinformation” are the puppets like Biden and Kamala , and all their cronies in the media .

That liar Adam Schiff said it. Loud and clear. “ we are fighting Russia in Ukraine so we don;t have to fight them here” . And no one called him out. Like Russia would invade the West Coast with subs and troop carriers . Paratroopers would drop into Central Park after midnight. All while the Democrats are flying illegals in during the dead of night, but hey, nothing to look at.

Comment

Wow. Some triggered con seems to have an awful lot of time on his hands.

No time or inclination to read his posts.

i just thought I’d say something about the most massive case of election fraud I can recall hearing about.

The state Bureau of Elections has recommended that five of the 10 Republican candidates hoping to oust Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer should be kicked off the ballot prior to the Aug. 2 primary due to tens of thousands of forged signatures.
                                Tens of thousands ….well done GQP!

cons please share the most recent “libbie” voter fraud like this lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X