Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Funny, almost zero guns in Tokyo but I'm sure that's just a coincidence? ;)
    crime doesnt always involve a gun
    and safety usually involves a gun

Comment

Funny, almost zero guns in Tokyo but I'm sure that's just a coincidence? ;)
      Ding ding ding !!!!!!

we have a WINNER!!!!!

Take note cons ….the simple truths we see flowing from your own statements of you care to go beyond your puerile, knee jerk, comments

<golf clap for TC > well done TC, you leaped upon your own petard again. Don’t know why but it’s *still* satisfying when you do that :)

Comment

I’m the one that posted it, not the other poster.
        I call complete and utter BS on you. Please respond specifically below.

I posted it here because BLM mantra was defund the police.
        Was it?

Here is BLM’s stated aim:

“Its mission is to Eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on black communities by the state and vigilantes.”

Further, here is BLM’s mission statement and I can’t find anything about “defund the police,” let alone something as strong as a meme.

so until you show me that the organization defined itself with the meme “defund the police,” I call complete and total BS on YOU.

So until you can do that, I’m just going to cut you off and smirk because the word salad that followed was just the churning of a MAGAt

:)

#tooeasy
        #LOCK HIM UP

[/QUOTE]

Comment

I call complete and utter BS on you. Please respond specifically below.

Was it?

Here is BLM’s stated aim:

“Its mission is to Eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on black communities by the state and vigilantes.”

Further, here is BLM’s mission statement and I can’t find anything about “defund the police,” let alone something as strong as a meme.

so until you show me that the organization defined itself with the meme “defund the police,” I call complete and total BS on YOU.

So until you can do that, I’m just going to cut you off and smirk because the word salad that followed was just the churning of a MAGAt

:)

#tooeasy
          #LOCK HIM UP

https://mission-statement.com/black-lives-matter-blm/

show us where the “defund the police meme” appears ^^^^^

Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

just Filled my tank @ Cumberlands in FF…3.35 per gallon… Nice!!!

98 days straight of gas price drop.

Biden polls rising

Republikazzzzes ******* in their pants.

Comment

The only people paying attention to BLM are conservatives. Same with non existent CRT.

Comment

The only people paying attention to BLM are conservatives. Same with non existent CRT.
                Of course,

Watched a few minutes of FOX and instead of covering how Trump’s own choice for Special Master kicked his civil case against DOJ over the documents squarely in the teeth today.

instead, it seems that ANOTHER crisis has occurred at the BORDER

also , too RNC chairwoman scaremongering about rainbow fentanyl in kids Halloween baskets

she sounds as cuckoo as TC!

Comment

Of course,

Watched a few minutes of FOX and instead of covering how Trump’s own choice for Special Master kicked his civil case against DOJ over the documents squarely in the teeth today.

also , too RNC chairwoman scaremongering about rainbow fentanyl in kids Halloween baskets

Trump's own hand picked special master isn't going to give him the ruling Trump thinks. The resulting explosion from Mar Lardo will be spectacular :)

Comment

Of course,

MAGA Fuktards very desperate, tide has turned, gas prices down, unemployment low, crime rate low but exaggerated by the Degenerate Fuktards on the Fux news klan lineup every night.

Never fails when I turn on Fux just to get a fair balance of the other side, video playing again and again of some homeless guy smacking someone in NY as if it dosent happen elsewhere and if it’s not that it’s Chicago as if they give a hoot about black on black crime….. oh and let’s not forget Hunter Biden.

Fuktard degenerates overplay themselves with this garbage and no one gives a hoot and see right through this garbage.

News of the day now is Biden being blamed for a possible beer shortage because of an underground contamination.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X