Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    More than a dozen women showed up outside Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco home with curlers in their hair and hung blow dryers in the trees outside to show their outrage over the House speaker’s visit to a salon as shops across the city and state were shut down because of the coronavirus pandemic.
    thats pretty funny

Comment

thats pretty funny
      I have to admit it is hilarious. But Pelosi is overwhelmingly popular in her district, won 87% of the vote in 2018. I don't know how Waters keeps getting elected. She's nuts.

Comment

I have to admit it is hilarious. But Pelosi is overwhelmingly popular in her district, won 87% of the vote in 2018. I don't know how Waters keeps getting elected. She's nuts.
        Check twitter for this one

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney tweeted out a cutting remark at Dem House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday.

The Utah pol posted a photo of himself getting a haircut from his wife at home — and included a dig at Pelosi over her beauty-salon debacle amid the coronavirus crackdown.

“Getting cleaned up for resumption of the Senate. Better salon than Pelosi’s!” the Utah politician and onetime presidential candidate wrote above a photo of himself grinning while sitting in front of wife Ann as she wields scissors over his locks.

Comment

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney tweeted out a cutting remark at Dem House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday.

The Utah pol posted a photo of himself getting a haircut from his wife at home — and included a dig at Pelosi over her beauty-salon debacle amid the coronavirus crackdown.

“Getting cleaned up for resumption of the Senate. Better salon than Pelosi’s!” the Utah politician and onetime presidential candidate wrote above a photo of himself grinning while sitting in front of wife Ann as she wields scissors over his locks.
          Besides Hillary, pelosi is the only other woman I wouldn’t take oral from. I would rather Barbara Bush and she died two years ago

Comment

Oh snap con. Is that you holding Mitt up as the last word in judgment? Good. Keep in mind I don’t see Mitt saying outright that she did anything illegal. My wife’s been cutting my hair too so I get it.

Now tell us about Mitt’s views on Trump.

Didn’t he vote to convict him and remove him from office?

Please sing Mitt’s praises more, dumbass

😂

Comment

Oh snap con. Is that you holding Mitt up as the last word in judgment? Good. Keep in mind I don’t see Mitt saying outright that she did anything illegal. My wife’s been cutting my hair too so I get it.

😂
              Your wife trims my short hairs too.

Comment

Your wife trims my short hairs too.
                Add Hiden Biden and Kamala to the list.....

After saying a national mask mandate would be the first thing they do......this comes out

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden walked back his own call for a national mask mandate, saying he wouldn’t issue any binding orders because he believes it would be unconstitutional.

All these democrat clowns said Trump should have made a mask mandate....now they are eating crow

Comment

List of democrat idiots

Add Hiden Biden and Kamala to the list.....

After saying a national mask mandate would be the first thing they do......this comes out

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden walked back his own call for a national mask mandate, saying he wouldn’t issue any binding orders because he believes it would be unconstitutional.

All these democrat clowns said Trump should have made a mask mandate....now they are eating crow
                  Biggest
                  Idiot
                  Democrats
                  Ever
                  Nominated

Comment

😂
                    lots of questions here

he didnt have to say it was illegal- it was and everyone knows that except you, of course

he did not vote to convict him- he voted to allow witnesses
                    he did not vote to remove him from office

give credit where its due- he took a nice shot at Pelosi-and it landed

Comment

lots of questions here

he didnt have to say it was illegal- it was and everyone knows that except you, of course

he did not vote to convict him- he voted to allow witnesses
                      he did not vote to remove him from office

give credit where its due- he took a nice shot at Pelosi-and it landed
                      You are soooo stupid con. Romney voted to CONVICT on one of the two articles.

This is from Real Clear Politics - run by cons you know

Sen. Mitt Romney is the only senator to vote differently on the two articles, voting to convict on the first, abuse of power, and to acquit on article two, obstruction of Congress.
                      Here is a headline from your beloved FOX asserting reality

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/s...te-republicans

Let’s break out

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/sen-romney-votes-to-convict-trump-breaking-with-senate-republicans

Now do you think you might simply cop to the fact YOU had this wrong ? Or were you intentionally trying to mislead?

Hey let us know but always nice to p’own a dumbass like you but sometimes I crave more of a challenge than you

Comment

^^^^^ note the “hear a pin drop” silence from the con on this

Comment

^^^^^ note the “hear a pin drop” silence from the con on this
                          He'll come back with either a distraction post or a whataboutism.

Comment

He'll come back with either a distraction post or a whataboutism.
                            But it’s going to take him a looonnnng time to mount even that pathetic response. His sitting under his bed now flummoxed and wondering about his next move

Comment

But it’s going to take him a looonnnng time to mount even that pathetic response. His sitting under his bed now flummoxed and wondering about his next move
                              It your hoar wife about 15 seconds to mount me

Comment

Oh...the hypocrisy!

It your hoar wife about 15 seconds to mount me
                                Firefighters at the majority-black Engine 234/Ladder 123 in Crown Heights are sporting T-shirts with an FDNY logo marked with a black power fist symbol. It bears the words: “Black Lives Matter.”

And using a phrase often associated with 9/11, the shirt says “Never Forget” at the top of the symbol, and “400 Years of Slavery” beneath it.

It’s the same engine company where white Firefighter Thomas Buttaro was fired in 2015 for wearing a T-shirt marked “Merit Matters,” a group opposed to FDNY racial hiring quotas.

When a black firefighter complained about him, Buttaro wore the shirt only to and from work, off-duty. But that led to charges of insubordination and “creating a hostile environment.”

The buttaro guy was fired for wearing the shirt to and from work, not at work. The blm shirt was worn at work....only thing that happened was a message was sent saying no tee shirts at work, not referencing the blm shirt.

Merit matters was a group that was against the practice of giving minorities points on the firefighters exam for being minorities. For those that don’t know, a judge ruled that any minority receiving a score of 25 out of 100 was to be placed on a priority list for hiring. Traditionally, a score of 95 or better was needed to be high enough on the list to get hired.

Link to test used in the lawsuit. Do you find it discriminatory?

Look at a picture, and answer what street fire Escape is on?

Read a passage that clearly says the most important aspect of a job and answer what is the most important aspect of a job?

I don’t want someone who only gets 25 percent right on that exam working with me if I was a fire fighter
                                https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...r-examinations

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X