Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Degenerates, Fuktards, FukTARTs please continue your fight.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Degenerates, Fuktards, FukTARTs please continue your fight.

To all the degenerate, Fuktards, FukTARTs and Republikazzzzes your efforts and messaging is working nicely, you have so far enabled a one term presidency, lost the house/Senate in 2020. And after all those loses you all continued your tyrant false narrative.
    In a typical downturn year for the incumbent party the house or senate expects huge loses but the Fuktards, FukTARTs and the degenerate party prevented such tidal wave so please continue your work and soon the Republikazzzzes will be the minority in EVERY election

good day.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    To all the degenerate, Fuktards, FukTARTs and Republikazzzzes your efforts and messaging is working nicely, you have so far enabled a one term presidency, lost the house/Senate in 2020. And after all those loses you all continued your tyrant false narrative.
    In a typical downturn year for the incumbent party the house or senate expects huge loses but the Fuktards, FukTARTs and the degenerate party prevented such tidal wave so please continue your work and soon the Republikazzzzes will be the minority in EVERY election

good day.
    I am perceiving that some members of the GQP are just starting to realize how this turn of events puts them and their agenda on the hot seat IMMEDIATELY, and I think the next weeks and months will be interesting to say the least.

I hope you, as well as the rest of us, can enjoy a little popcorn and weather the storm while the con “majority” in Congress shows the country how they would govern if given the wh in ‘24.

Comment

I am perceiving that some members of the GQP are just starting to realize how this turn of events puts them and their agenda on the hot seat IMMEDIATELY, and I think the next weeks and months will be interesting to say the least.

I hope you, as well as the rest of us, can enjoy a little popcorn and weather the storm while the con “majority” in Congress shows the country how they would govern if given the wh in ‘24.

load up on the popcorn, it’ll get better The degenerate Republikazzzzes In the house had told the country They are about policy and how they’re going to make America do better economically and with crime but we all know once they get in come January the focus will be on to impeach Biden and it’s going to be messy, there will be no agenda on making any policy to go through the house and in 2024 they will lose the house again because people are fed up with their lies.

Comment

load up on the popcorn, it’ll get better The degenerate Republikazzzzes In the house had told the country They are about policy and how they’re going to make America do better economically and with crime but we all know once they get in come January the focus will be on to impeach Biden and it’s going to be messy, there will be no agenda on making any policy to go through the house and in 2024 they will lose the house again because people are fed up with their lies.
        Yup. Let them go ahead and impeach Biden. It will fail miserably and the pendulum will switch back to blue in 24. Last night was hardly a referendum favoring the GOP. More tax cuts for the rich and corporations won't cut it either

Comment

Yup. Let them go ahead and impeach Biden. It will fail miserably and the pendulum will switch back to blue in 24. Last night was hardly a referendum favoring the GOP. More tax cuts for the rich and corporations won't cut it either
          there is no benefit for the GOP to impeach Biden (they may do it just as payback for your BS with Trump)
          last night certainly wasnt a mandate ,but it did accomplish what was needed
          Nancy is out as speaker-so no more blank checks, and the GOP will certainly investigate some bad biden things
          if the senate goes -Kamala has no power- and chuck is out

slow down the fall of this country
          i would just let biden keep stumbling around

Comment

Yup. Let them go ahead and impeach Biden.
            We know they will. I’m fact, saw a report this morning that “make me a sandwich” Kevin McCarthy (see footnotes) has cut a deal with the lead members of the insurrectionist caucus, MTG and her ilk. He get their votes for speakership and they get a vote on Biden’s impeachment.

It will fail miserably and the pendulum will switch back to blue in 24.
            100 % correct I think. I quibble only that normally, you might “expect” the pendulum to swing back in 24 after gains by the out party here in 22, but we see everything is new again, i.e. polls? :)

I do think there is a possibility that if the GOP nominee is TFG, who has already lost the popular vote TWICE it will be a bloodbath for them.

if they don’t nominate will the TFG full on attack the nominee?

I think we should get a lock of popcorn futures. 2 years is a considerable time for a shi* show like that

Last night was hardly a referendum favoring the GOP. More tax cuts for the rich and corporations won't cut it either
            Very true.

example.

barnes lost to johnson in WI by 27,000 votes statewide, about 1% maybe.

“outside” groups spent a total of $29 million on that race

$27 million was provided by THREE billionaires who got huge tax cuts via legislation sponsored by Johnson.

so when you say more tax cuts for rich and GOP won’t cut it, we are trending there, but they will keep trying.

only song they can sing because as I’ve said for years, they are failures at policy

Comment

Forgot footnote on Kevin sandwich maker

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-entrepreneur/

Make me a sammich, Kevin!

Comment

Democrats lie, cheat and steal. They are immoral as criminals they protect.

We used to be able to count votes overnight. Funny how ‘22 and ‘24 that the same states are having the same problems, with those states holding keys to the house and senate. Will just be more of the same. There are even States like Maryland that won’t call an election for a house seat even though it is clear the Republican won with 99% of the vote. It’s reasons like these the people have lost their faith in the voting process. I know for a fact that if the situation was reversed, you would be crying like a little girl, and the liberal media (MSNBC, Clinton News Network, CBS, ABC, and all of the liberal newspapers you love to quote) would be broadcasting it non-stop.

Republicans didn’t fail, Trump failed the Republicans. Your only hope now is that Trump sabotages DeSantis.

Comment

Forgot footnote on Kevin sandwich maker

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-entrepreneur/

Make me a sammich, Kevin!
                  great article-about risk taking and hard work and personal responsibility- The American Dream, I will show it to my students

thanks for linking to it

Comment

We know they will. I’m fact, saw a report this morning that “make me a sandwich” Kevin McCarthy (see footnotes) has cut a deal with the lead members of the insurrectionist caucus, MTG and her ilk. He get their votes for speakership and they get a vote on Biden’s impeachment.

100 % correct I think. I quibble only that normally, you might “expect” the pendulum to swing back in 24 after gains by the out party here in 22, but we see everything is new again, i.e. polls? :)

I do think there is a possibility that if the GOP nominee is TFG, who has already lost the popular vote TWICE it will be a bloodbath for them.

if they don’t nominate will the TFG full on attack the nominee?

I think we should get a lock of popcorn futures. 2 years is a considerable time for a shi* show like that

Very true.

example.

barnes lost to johnson in WI by 27,000 votes statewide, about 1% maybe.

“outside” groups spent a total of $29 million on that race

$27 million was provided by THREE billionaires who got huge tax cuts via legislation sponsored by Johnson.

so when you say more tax cuts for rich and GOP won’t cut it, we are trending there, but they will keep trying.

only song they can sing because as I’ve said for years, they are failures at policy
                    you seem very unsure for someone who can foresee the future
                    almost like youre trying to talk yourself into believing it

have a little faith in yourself
                    you cant always be wrong

Comment

there is no benefit for the GOP to impeach Biden (they may do it just as payback for your BS with Trump)
                      last night certainly wasnt a mandate ,but it did accomplish what was needed
                      Nancy is out as speaker-so no more blank checks, and the GOP will certainly investigate some bad biden things
                      if the senate goes -Kamala has no power- and chuck is out

slow down the fall of this country
                      i would just let biden keep stumbling around
                      Senate is done deal for Dems, where u been pee wee.

Arizona done

Georgia is done, just more pain for the Republikazzzzes like last time. Republikazzzzes didn’t want a runoff, runoffs sway for Democrat’s

House will have 9 seat Republikazzzz majority, definitely not what Was expected. 5-10 Republicans don’t vote with Republikazzzzes they hate them,
                      you are in trouble, they’ll Make the mistake of allowing the green and Gaetz Run the house and cause all kinds of shenanigans it’ll be a mess and a debacle they’ll get thrown out in the next midterms and general election- no one wants that nonsense they’re tired of the Trump ism

Comment

Now the GOP is blaming "Democratic interference" in the primary process and that's why they did poorly. LMAO. No one put a gun to the heads of GOP voters. They primaried those whack jobs into the generals, no one else.

Comment

Arizona done

Georgia is done, just more pain for the Republikazzzzes like last time. Republikazzzzes didn’t want a runoff, runoffs sway for Democrat’s

House will have 9 seat Republikazzzz majority, definitely not what Was expected. 5-10 Republicans don’t vote with Republikazzzzes they hate them,
                          you are in trouble, they’ll Make the mistake of allowing the green and Gaetz Run the house and cause all kinds of shenanigans it’ll be a mess and a debacle they’ll get thrown out in the next midterms and general election- no one wants that nonsense they’re tired of the Trump ism
                          GOP reps in many districts better be careful on votes regarding bills popular with most voters. The races in many districts were incredibly tight, not nearly the MAGA country they thought. Vote the wrong way and you won't be back in 2025

Comment

LOL, Conservatives will have majority in the house and 50/50 at worst in Senate. We know Dems will cheat to take run off election. It’s what they do. Lie, cheat, and steal. And then supporters like OP condone it because it benefits them.

Comment

Arizona done

again, predicting the future

bet you know the scores for all of tonights hockey and hoops games

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X