Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

it takes a year to fabricate the logs? ok...a deaf blind and dumb sheep is all you will ever be.
    That’s nonsensical.

you are drowning in the wake of your own comment on this. Kudos TC. Only you can do that with such alacrity

Comment

poor triggered TC, running thread to thread trying to kindle
      his little troll fires.

predictable yet STILL hilarious

Comment

i want to thank you for climbing out on your petard all by yourself! It makes this sooooo much easier for me.

They used to call someone serving your role as a “set up” man or a “straight” man.

Lol. Once again Biden vastly outperforming TFG.

but the real story here, once again, is your clown show. You went out of your way to embarrass yourself on this point like so many others.

thanks for being such a low energy, poor performing troll :)

dude, Biden isnt vastly outperforming Jimma Carter, Harding or pierce never mind any Potus of this century
        he is so brutal even DonLemoooon is disappointed- when that guy bails you know you are bad
        he swallows all the left BS

Comment

That’s nonsensical.

you are drowning in the wake of your own comment on this. Kudos TC. Only you can do that with such alacrity
          correction....WE ARE ALL DROWNING with that senile idiot playing prez. in the wh.

Comment

correction....WE ARE ALL DROWNING with that senile idiot playing prez. in the wh.
            he has no opinion on this....go figure.....doesnt want to hurt Nancy's feelings....

WASHINGTON -- As several proposals in Congress to prohibit members from trading stocks gain steam this week on Capitol Hill, President Joe Biden has chosen not to take sides in a debate that could divide his fellow Democrats.

While Biden “believes that everyone should be held to the highest standard,” White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday, “he’ll let members of leadership in Congress and members of Congress determine what the rules should be” about stock trades.

Psaki’s remarks were in response to a direct question about where Biden himself stands on the issue, which she did not reveal.

Comment

he has no opinion on this....go figure.....doesnt want to hurt Nancy's feelings....

WASHINGTON -- As several proposals in Congress to prohibit members from trading stocks gain steam this week on Capitol Hill, President Joe Biden has chosen not to take sides in a debate that could divide his fellow Democrats.

While Biden “believes that everyone should be held to the highest standard,” White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday, “he’ll let members of leadership in Congress and members of Congress determine what the rules should be” about stock trades.

Psaki’s remarks were in response to a direct question about where Biden himself stands on the issue, which she did not reveal.
              I went on the govt Covid site and ordered my 4 tests. I did it not because I need them, because I want to see how long it takes for biden to get them to me. Azz !

ps…I know there is a thread for blm, but I’m too lazy and will post here. Cleveland football player fights cop and walks around butt naked in Florida. If I had bum azz mayfield as my Qb, I would do the same
              https://nypost.com/2022/01/18/browns...king-a-deputy/

Comment

Biden outdid himself with is scripted press conference. He gave Putin the ok for a small invasion. His speaking in whispers and then shouting shows his age, as does his clenched fists held in front of his body as he talks, sort of like beavis and butthead

Comment

While he shouldn't have said it he is correct that Putin will do something in Ukraine. The scale is the unknown. Putin has backed himself into a corner with no way to save face. He's also got a better chance of taking over Belarus and a few of the Stans than he does Ukraine. They have dictators on the brink of losing power who would welcome Russias support.

Comment

Biden outdid himself with is scripted press conference. He gave Putin the ok for a small invasion. His speaking in whispers and then shouting shows his age, as does his clenched fists held in front of his body as he talks, sort of like beavis and butthead
                    i give Biden credit- he stayed out there and aswered the questions (there were really only 2 that were in any way tough)
                    they gave Ducci very little time but give credit to the woman from ABC who actually pressed him- thats where he went off the reservation
                    Psaki should have pulled him off the stage at the 1 hour mark and he would have been fine, because everything he said after that refuted everything he said in hour 1
                    he yelled when pressed,lost his train of , talked to himself etc...

in the end i just felt sad for him and scared for the nation

oh ,and by the way he gave putin the green light to invade Ukrain- I personaly dont think Putin is going to invade ,he is getting what he wants without the mess
                    he has Biden on his heels (bidens Astan exit isnt making our NATO Allies feel warm and fuzzy)
                    he is getting $80 a barrel for his oil and selling it to us, so his economy is doing much better under Biden
                    and all the tough talk makes him look good at home
                    Putin loved that Presser so did XI and Kim

Comment

While he shouldn't have said it he is correct that Putin will do something in Ukraine. The scale is the unknown. Putin has backed himself into a corner with no way to save face. He's also got a better chance of taking over Belarus and a few of the Stans than he does Ukraine. They have dictators on the brink of losing power who would welcome Russias support.
                      Thats not what pissed people off ...it was saying a small invasion was probably ok

Comment

really?
                        why does Putin have to do something?
                        he already took Crimea when Joe was VP, and now he has joe trying to splain to his allies *** he plans to do-the west is not unified and that was made abundantly clear in joes press conf. Putin looks so much stronger today than he did on wed morning
                        what corner has he backed himself into?
                        with oil at +$87 a barrel Putin economy is doing so much better than it was when trump was in office- on bidens first week ,he gave russian pipelines to western europe the go ahead while at the same time killing Keystone- so Putin controls the spigot of Nat gas to germany and others and we cant fill the gap if he decides to squeeze a little- and all he has to do is squeeze a little to cause major problems

in joes first week- he created 3 major problems that wouldnt be issues if he had simply done nothing
                        he killed keystone and rescinded leases on federal land- we went from being a net exporter of energy to being an importer- Putin wouldnt be flush with cash and our fuel prices would be a lot lower- win win
                        he killed trumps border policies- affects everything from crime to poverty to Covid- self inflicted wound
                        He gave a date certain on Astan- we had a plan,so he had time . it had milestones so he had options. doing it the way he did was sloppy and dangerous,but worse than that it broke trust with our allies- thats the real issue and its effecting whats going on now with Russia

Comment

Thats not what pissed people off ...it was saying a small invasion was probably ok
                          putin is super intelligent and a very good strategist.....he is in a win win situation (fyi, biden can use the word "sanction" all he wants to sound good and tough....the reality is that russia does not depend on the united states (its actually the other way around).

Comment

putin is super intelligent and a very good strategist.....he is in a win win situation (fyi, biden can use the word "sanction" all he wants to sound good and tough....the reality is that russia does not depend on the united states (its actually the other way around).
                            ^^^^ here is a con showing more fealty to Russia than his own country. I guess seditious conspiracy isn’t enough for him. This one is probably all about treason to boot.

But no one would argue ^^^^ is a post by a USA citizen loyal to their country. Oh no.

They never tire of their admiration for Vlad, a man who kills his own citizens. Let it speak volumes

Comment

^^^^ here is a con showing more fealty to Russia than his own country. I guess seditious conspiracy isn’t enough for him. This one is probably all about treason to boot.

But no one would argue ^^^^ is a post by a USA citizen loyal to their country. Oh no.

They never tire of their admiration for Vlad, a man who kills his own citizens. Let it speak volumes
                              I beg to differ
                              thats a post that reflects the reality of the situation

being intelligent and a good stategist doesnt mean you are a good person- serial killers are usually credited with both of those attributes, so do most dictators

to dismiss Putin as less is at our own peril
                              Joe biden doesnt possess either of those qualities and is at a distinct disadvantage when dealing with Putin-do you disagree?

Comment

I beg to differ
                                thats a post that reflects the reality of the situation

being intelligent and a good stategist doesnt mean you are a good person- serial killers are usually credited with both of those attributes, so do most dictators

to dismiss Putin as less is at our own peril
                                Joe biden doesnt possess either of those qualities and is at a distinct disadvantage when dealing with Putin-do you disagree?
                                Obama had successfully put Vlad in a corner by the end of his Presidency, then TFG, who was ridiculously aspirational about our relationship with him/them, let him off the mat.

To suggest they are in the driver’s seat and we have no power on them ignores that reality.

After all, one of our states, albeit the most powerful, has more economic power than Russia!

Yes its true! The economy of California alone is greater than all of Russia! Fact!

Don’t DISINFORM the kids about that TC!

qbwahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X