Fciac 2021

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridgefield has a better 5 year run for sure. Staples does not. 3 L titles vs no titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Third best team in the Fciac the last 5 years.

ridgefield 1 - 4 trips to state LL finals (2 wins, 2 runner ups, and one trip to semis)
      staples 2 - two trips to LL state finals, but no wins. 1 trip to semis, one trip quarters and 1 first rd loss
      st joes 3 - 2 second rd LL and 3 L titles
      You conveniently omitted 3 FCIAC finals and 1 FCIAC championship for SJ in the last 6 years. How can Staples be ranked higher than SJ considering they have not won any state titles. SJ has beaten Staples every time during the past 6 years.

Comment

You conveniently omitted 3 FCIAC finals and 1 FCIAC championship for SJ in the last 6 years. How can Staples be ranked higher than SJ considering they have not won any state titles. SJ has beaten Staples every time during the past 6 years.
        St joes is so thirsty. They go out another year to six, and they claim dominance because they won one fciac championship and lost 3. I mean ok….yeah…sounds so much better.

the only dominance st joes has is in individual post season awards. They have way more and way bigger awards than both ridgefield and staples in those same six years…probably combined to be honest

Comment

St joes is so thirsty. They go out another year to six, and they claim dominance because they won one fciac championship and lost 3. I mean ok….yeah…sounds so much better.

the only dominance st joes has is in individual post season awards. They have way more and way bigger awards than both ridgefield and staples in those same six years…probably combined to be honest

What has Staples won in those years? How many state titles? How many first round FCIAC losses? Don’t include Staples in any discussions about dominance.

SJ and Ridgefield (although they play ugly soccer) have been two most dominant and consistent programs the last 6 years.

Comment

What has Staples won in those years? How many state titles? How many first round FCIAC losses? Don’t include Staples in any discussions about dominance.

SJ and Ridgefield (although they play ugly soccer) have been two most dominant and consistent programs the last 6 years.
            Love how this clown says Ridgefield plays ugly soccer. Somehow his little superstar can't figure out how to beat them. Other than Glastonbury and st joes, nobody has in like 5 years. My kids team has played them and they are well coached and play a great game. Believe me, I am from Wilton and I have no love for Ridgefield, but they are a very good side. Facts are facts. Their run will end soon, all runs do. Until then, stop with your garbage

Comment

He has multiple ecnl freshman. Top 4-5 in his freshman class are very very strong. They will be more than fine for the next few years.
              ECNL is NOT what it used to be. Like GA, it is simply too watered down now among too many ECNL teams in every area and too many additional national leagues. Sorry. It is what it is.

Comment

Love how this clown says Ridgefield plays ugly soccer. Somehow his little superstar can't figure out how to beat them. Other than Glastonbury and st joes, nobody has in like 5 years. My kids team has played them and they are well coached and play a great game. Believe me, I am from Wilton and I have no love for Ridgefield, but they are a very good side. Facts are facts. Their run will end soon, all runs do. Until then, stop with your garbage
                Why are you so angry Karen? Hahah you are from Wilton. That explains it.

Comment

ECNL is NOT what it used to be. Like GA, it is simply too watered down now among too many ECNL teams in every area and too many additional national leagues. Sorry. It is what it is.
                  There are not 4-5 ECNL players that are freshman at STJ this year. There's the so-called phenom who somehow plays at PDA. Staples probably has the most ECNL players and it's not helping them much.

Comment

There are not 4-5 ECNL players that are freshman at STJ this year. There's the so-called phenom who somehow plays at PDA. Staples probably has the most ECNL players and it's not helping them much.
                    Not all ECNL players are the same...then there's the coaching

Comment

Why are you so angry Karen? Hahah you are from Wilton. That explains it.
                      Watch it or he/she will attack you in the parking lot. That seems to be their thing.

Comment

Watch it or he/she will attack you in the parking lot. That seems to be their thing.
                        You are right. Lol

Comment

Staples ECNL players are mostly on ECNL B (Regional team). They only have one ECNL 1 strong player who has gotten a little chubby. Couple other A teamer's, but those dad's pay for their spots.

Comment

Staples ECNL players are mostly on ECNL B (Regional team). They only have one ECNL 1 strong player who has gotten a little chubby. Couple other A teamer's, but those dad's pay for their spots.
                            Wouldn’t be surprised if a Westport parent wrote this trolly post themselves.

Comment

At SJ of the freshman, only 1 player is ecnl and one other is ecnl regional. Only 2.

Comment

100% Wilton parents attack the adults, Westport parents attacks the kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X