X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ginga breaking rules

Full practice all the time. Carry on

This is the reason why we are closed, because of clubs like Ginga. Always breaking the rules. We played them back in the fall and they did not follow the parents and players on the same side rule... I don't understand why families still go there

Comment

Worry about yourselves. If you’re so concerned, you can stay home.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        This is the reason why we are closed, because of clubs like Ginga. Always breaking the rules. We played them back in the fall and they did not follow the parents and players on the same side rule... I don't understand why families still go there
        Love thy neighbor as thy self
        By
        Minding your own business

Comment

Worry about yourselves. If you’re so concerned, you can stay home.
          Nobody cares about their own pocketbook more than that scoundrel everson

Comment

oh my gosh ... not the old parents and players on the same side rule. what were they thinking

Comment

oh my gosh ... not the old parents and players on the same side rule. what were they thinking
              Well ginga parents only go to sideline where they can film. Stoopod mudda trucker

Ginga parent

Comment

Full practice all the time. Carry on
                call the local health department

Comment

call the local health department
                  epicenter of stupid parents are at GINGA

Comment

whats ginga?

Comment

whats ginga?
                      mind your own business pathetic people

Comment

is it a dance?

Comment

response

All 3 directors are away for the last month visiting families.I am a parent who’s child plays at Ginga. They are doing what oakwood is doing ( small group training 4 players only)

They follow all safety protocols .The field is divided in 3 sections with nets so you can’t enter someone’s section!So please mind your own damn business and stop talking sh**t out of your A***

You people really need a lot of help

& if your response is to comment on my grammar I’m from Spain so I’m sorry

Comment

Gg

Let’s not talk about breaking rules ...oakwood has broken every rule in the book inviting kids from other clubs to train indoors ...beachside ...vale ...sporting

Everyone so let’s just shut the f up

Comment

its only a rule violation if the club reaches out to the player. If the player reaches out to the club, then its fair game.

happens all the time with every club as there is always unhappy parents.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X