• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easter CFC solace before the big weekend long war with PDA

Will CFC keep it competitive?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    PDA is one of the best clubs in the country.

If CFC manages a draw at any age it’s a good outcome.

-Not with CFC

Comment

Who cares!! Enjoy Easter with your family your loser

Comment

You .

Comment

You are actually replying to anonymous TS posts . Whose the loser ?

Comment

Who is the loser is the guy who says whose the loser

Comment

I don't think it'll be very competitive.

Comment

Michael is going to post something dumb and threatening after I post:

"Michael? Are you out there? I guess my work here is done. As you continue to try to figure out how to get out of the box I constructed for you, imagine me dropping the mike and walking off stage."

Dance, monkey, dance.

Comment

"Michael? Are you out there? I guess my work here is done. As you continue to try to figure out how to get out of the box I constructed for you, imagine me dropping the mike and walking off stage."

Dance, monkey, dance.
                  Who is michael? Another stupid cfc parent?

Comment

Dance, monkey, dance.

Because of you the NY thread (and the other responder) has been closed. Know where the line is - and stay on the right side of it please.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                      Because of you the NY thread (and the other responder) has been closed. Know where the line is - and stay on the right side of it please.
                      I am sort of wondering what the line is? Readers of the New York thread have been putting up with that guys BS for months; he has literally threatened to kill people, has scheduled fights with other readers, and I decide to mercilessly troll him and that’s the line? If you’re the admin, do your job and take a look at the thread for the last couple of months, It is filled with his hate field posts on a regular basis.

And do a wiki search for dance monkey dance, no racial overtones (if that was the concern) but fit this situation perfectly.

Other than that, I am done trolling him if he just shuts up.

Comment

I got an idea. Why don’t you just stay off the site? You say some guy offend or worries you. It’s just a stupid site where everyone comes to bitch and put down other clubs

Comment

There's been everything here...threats, abusive language, terrible things said about kids, really terrible things said about adults. It's rare that anything happens. Don't take it too seriously and take satisfaction knowing whoever hides behind a keyboard is a loser IRL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X