Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Thank you for sharing, this is a good start. Good factual feedback and I agree with the lack of experience outside of FSA and the conflict of interest when clients are not happy.

I have not business with FSA but considering the club in the futures as it has the best location for me, so I wanted to know why some people are not happy.

One could go to tra El team for a year or two and avoid the brothers and save some money.
    if I were in the area I'd consider either travel (the valley towns have decent town programs, as does WEHA) or try AJAX for the ulittle years. LW does a nice job with that club.

Comment

I saw somebody said STEVE DAVIS! HA! rumor has it hes gone, hasnt been there in over a week. Did another coach just quit mid season

Comment

Jesus. who has his teams now?

Comment

Jesus is right, as you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. SD is out for reasons that are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, he will be back soon. MH has been covering his teams, everything is going just fine over here

Comment

Originally posted by guest View Post

examples? What is his experience? Can you answer that? Probably not, and yet you pay. At the age he is coaching- the littles- parents dont know whats good and bad coaching because you have no comparison. And thats why those ditomasso boys coach those young ages. Plus they are protected by mommy and daddy. Think about it- are you going to complain to sue that her little boy isnt doing a good job?
            exactly

Comment

jesus is right, as you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. Sd is out for reasons that are none of your business, he will be back soon. Mh has been covering his teams, everything is going just fine over here
              wah wah

Comment

worst coach has to be the iullustriuos sal "cuisinart" jr, absolute d- bag
                agreed!!!

Comment

If this is for the Worst Coach of The Year Award anywhere, it would have to go be Sal "Fruit Loop" Jr.

Comment

True. He's the worst but his parents keep funneling teams his way

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                      ML is pretty bad. Practices are slow and kids wait in lines a lot.

You sure you weren’t watching MS. His teams only move a few times a practice. He loves to talk for long stretches to kids who are not listening.

Comment

You sure you weren’t watching MS. His teams only move a few times a practice. He loves to talk for long stretches to kids who are not listening.

What age gender does MS coach?

Comment

Lots of people here who are very jealous of Sal, sad to see. Get out of your parents basement and get a job.

Comment

Lots of people here who are very jealous of Sal, sad to see. Get out of your parents basement and get a job.
                            Please explain how anyone is jealous? I just dont have much respect for him at all.

Comment

Please explain how anyone is jealous? I just dont have much respect for him at all.
                              So find another club, many options around here in CT. Soccer clubs are just another private business, don't like it, take your money somewhere else.

Comment

And what did he do to lose your respect?

Arguments like he is a son of the owner and drives mercedes do not count. Soccer related examples please.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X