Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Strong club focuses on foot skills takes advantage of well maintained local town fields. Good springboard for FSA or OW top teams.
    Yeesh! They can't do any better than that? They must be awful!

Comment

They're magically delicious.

Comment

Tryouts are getting good. Come on down if you want some real training.

Comment

it's only 3:30, Rich. Ease up on the sauce. Many hours left in the day!
          That’s the problem Rich can’t operate without being sauced up. Reason he screams at kids . This club has been sunk to the bottom.
          His teams can’t even operate in ct leagues not a club anymore . Rich can only host 3v3 . What a joke of a human being scrub . Pay those taxes Coventry been sent notices for that shack on Wall Street.

Comment

Is Simmons still a club?

Comment

Smaller club so your kid gets more coaching than in a big club, like OW/FSA. Focus on foot skills. Worth a look.

Comment

Trash and not even close to a club. Run by one guy. Any other “coach”
                in his circle is basically just a mom/dad who is the current sucker of the season. Ripped people off as by well. Also not even close w any foot skills knowledge > stay far away from this guy

Comment

Is Simmons still a club?
                  By the crickets chirping, apparently not.

Comment

We talking Celtics? Larry legend>bill Russell

Comment

By the crickets chirping, apparently not.
                      Nice deflection. Simmons is and was a boutique club with great teams featuring close-nit players and fun. Celtic goes one better by emphasizing footskills over fitness. Figure it out, because it's not difficult. Worst case, play both clubs at some point and see the difference firsthand. It's a sport, kids have fun, go do that.

Comment

Nice deflection. Simmons is and was a boutique club with great teams featuring close-nit players and fun. Celtic goes one better by emphasizing footskills over fitness. Figure it out, because it's not difficult. Worst case, play both clubs at some point and see the difference firsthand. It's a sport, kids have fun, go do that.
                        Cool. I hope you remember to register the "close-nit" teams in a league this year.

Comment

Shut up u little fkn troll

Comment

People keep posting about Celtic and Simmons. I remember seeing a Simmons team in a CT division when my daughter was a kid, Haven't seen a Simmons team in years, And I literally have never seen a CT celtic team play in any league or tournament. Are they an actual club? or is it just a Talking Soccer joke? And I am being dead serious about that,

Comment

People keep posting about Celtic and Simmons. I remember seeing a Simmons team in a CT division when my daughter was a kid, Haven't seen a Simmons team in years, And I literally have never seen a CT celtic team play in any league or tournament. Are they an actual club? or is it just a Talking Soccer joke? And I am being dead serious about that,
                              Simmons-soccer.com and ctceltic.org are very much real clubs. Google them. They play teams year-round and some 3v3 also. Celtic has two branches. Simmons sends older teams to the Gothica Cup. They are not big clubs with lots of players, like OW or FSA. These are small clubs with a focus on your player who doesn't get lost in a sea of other kids and big-club politics. Check them out.

Comment

Simmons-soccer.com and ctceltic.org are very much real clubs. Google them. They play teams year-round and some 3v3 also. Celtic has two branches. Simmons sends older teams to the Gothica Cup. They are not big clubs with lots of players, like OW or FSA. These are small clubs with a focus on your player who doesn't get lost in a sea of other kids and big-club politics. Check them out.
                                Only thing Celtic plays in is 3vs3 if that . This loser coach probably can’t even field players for that. This coach is mentally retarded and claims imaginary things like he has two clubs in which he doesn’t even have one. He’s been cut off from competing in league games
                                because of to many complaints screaming at kids as young as 6 yrs old.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X