Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Parker and Pino not as versatile and are limited in where they can play in college. SP can only play the wing. Pino will move to the attacking role. If I’m a college coach I’m taking the kid who can pretty much move anywhere and play at a high level.
    You have no idea. Why even talk? Sp played center back very well in club for a long time. Super athletic. Could easily move to cm. You honestly think either kid couldn't move to any position and still be a good player? Jenkins or the staples kid could play anywhere too. This site is the king of opinions based on nothing

Comment

Comedy. ECNL plsyer of year. Absolutely nuts and if you think it’s just about goals you don’t know game. As someone who has a kid playing them I hope they put Parker or Pino in middle won’t look same. Jenkins will start at UConn as 6

pino has played cm her whole life and plays cm for world class. You really think she would have a hard time at cm in the fciac? We het it Jenkins was a very good player. But they have tons of talent next year (far more talent than everyone else) and they will be fine.

Comment

pino has played cm her whole life and plays cm for world class. You really think she would have a hard time at cm in the fciac? We het it Jenkins was a very good player. But they have tons of talent next year (far more talent than everyone else) and they will be fine.
        I think your might be slightly missing the point. Yes Pino can play attacking CM, she is not a box to box midfielder and do what Jenkins did... will not do it!!! No one on that team can do what she did... He moves Pino to ACM and parker up top they will absolutely score less and will give up more goals next year... BUT they will be good enough to win a lot next year... The FCIAC is complete football/kick and run. The more physical the better in the middle of the field. You are not replacing her in middle and then expecting Pino who is a finesse player to play that game... They will be easier to defend... AGAIN before St Joes parents get upset you are the top team again next year... BUT THEN it drops back. I know winning has blinded you from the talent those kids have and it is not easy to replace... My opinion if Jenkins is not there - St Joes would have lost to staples this year and I am not from Westport hope they both lost!!

Comment

You have no idea. Why even talk? Sp played center back very well in club for a long time. Super athletic. Could easily move to cm. You honestly think either kid couldn't move to any position and still be a good player? Jenkins or the staples kid could play anywhere too. This site is the king of opinions based on nothing
          Parker a CM in college? Dont think so.. but a right back would be ideal

Comment

You love saying their 2 returning cm are average. Their two returning cm returning are ecnl and ga. Plus they have pinos old ginga team cm partner on the bench. No the girl isnt any where near tj but those three will still likely be as good as any middle in the fciac. That is a fact They dint newd to move anyone The freshman will improve

You really want someone to say tj is irreplaceable? Great player yes but everyone is replaceable . Their talent up top will dominate everyone with those three in the middle
            next year. Plus he will have new freshman too

Comment

I think your might be slightly missing the point. Yes Pino can play attacking CM, she is not a box to box midfielder and do what Jenkins did... will not do it!!! No one on that team can do what she did... He moves Pino to ACM and parker up top they will absolutely score less and will give up more goals next year... BUT they will be good enough to win a lot next year... The FCIAC is complete football/kick and run. The more physical the better in the middle of the field. You are not replacing her in middle and then expecting Pino who is a finesse player to play that game... They will be easier to defend... AGAIN before St Joes parents get upset you are the top team again next year... BUT THEN it drops back. I know winning has blinded you from the talent those kids have and it is not easy to replace... My opinion if Jenkins is not there - St Joes would have lost to staples this year and I am not from Westport hope they both lost!!
              While I don’t agree with everything here, I can say from watching the game SJ would have easily lost the semi final if TJ was not on the field. She dominated the middle and helped to create 3 of the 4 goals. Pino at ACM in high school will be fine. Less goals but other teams will not be able to compete.

Comment

When did SP play center back? Middle school? Come on man!! GTFOH she ain’t sniffing center back in college, or center mid for that matter.

Comment

When did SP play center back? Middle school? Come on man!! GTFOH she ain’t sniffing center back in college, or center mid for that matter.
                  People are crazy! Don’t understand the game

Comment

There sure are a lot of arm chair coaches on this site who spend way too much time thinking about female teenage players that aren't their own kids.

Comment

There sure are a lot of arm chair coaches on this site who spend way too much time thinking about female teenage players that aren't their own kids.
                      Isn’t this talking soccer? Most of them are st joes parents and talking about their kids

Comment

Ya people go on college football blogs and give opinion. Not their kids either

Comment

Ya people go on college football blogs and give opinion. Not their kids either
                          Or maybe they are…

Comment

Well in their defense Kids get moved in college all the time. They get recruited at that high level for their athletic ability not one position. Thinking any of those top players cant move positions is ridiculous. ML was an attacker and goal scorer at SJ and has always started at back at dartmouth. Any of those kids can get moved around. Pino will not be a striker at USC. That is pretty much a lock.

Comment

Isn’t this talking soccer? Most of them are st joes parents and talking about their kids
                              Blatantly obvious that many of these posts are not the parents of the kids. Most of the banter comes from bitter FCIAC dads

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X