Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My NJ team is scheduled to play a team from "EDP CT Championship League I" Team ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My NJ team is scheduled to play a team from "EDP CT Championship League I" Team ....

My NJ team is scheduled to play a team from "Female U12 - EDP CT Championship League I South". Is that the top league? We are only Premier-III/IV in NJ, and just wondering how they compare. The Premier I&II teams from NJ are in a higher flight. just wondering if they are comparable. In NJ, EDP use to have Premier I-III for girls, and then Championship I&II, so a Championship I team was really a Premier IV team.

NOT TRYING TO BASH ANYONE. Just want to know what to expect.

thanks

Please tell me you're a coach and not a U12 parent. If you're the latter you need to get a life. If you're a coach you play who you play. No one is going to look up who the team is so you better just name it if you want any answers. All the rankings etc are pretty much BS considering how many leagues and brackets there are

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      My NJ team is scheduled to play a team from "Female U12 - EDP CT Championship League I South". Is that the top league? We are only Premier-III/IV in NJ, and just wondering how they compare. The Premier I&II teams from NJ are in a higher flight. just wondering if they are comparable. In NJ, EDP use to have Premier I-III for girls, and then Championship I&II, so a Championship I team was really a Premier IV team.

thanks
      you're traveling from NJ to CT for 12 year old girls to play a league game. Think about that and how ridiculous it is.

Comment

you're traveling from NJ to CT for 12 year old girls to play a league game. Think about that and how ridiculous it is.
        nope, CT is traveling to NJ for a tournament. From your response (and the one above), I guess that is all I need to know about people from CT.

Comment

thanks
          EDP in general is third level in CT behind ECNL and GA. That group has really only 1 decent team in it (Ginga). The rest are probably at your level.

Comment

EDP in general is third level in CT behind ECNL and GA. That group has really only 1 decent team in it (Ginga). The rest are probably at your level.
            While this is true in the few places that have quality ECNL and GA clubs, CT is not one of them. In many age groups, the top EDP teams are about as good (or better in some cases) than the ECNL and GA teams here. Without names, it is hard to give you any information as every single one of those leagues has huge disparity between the top 2 teams and the bottom two teams in each of their respective conferences.

Comment

From my experience CT Champ 2 at the bottom of the group and Champ 3 at the upper compete with NJ EDP Premier's bottom-3's and Upper-4's

Not sure how Champ I maps

hope that helps

Comment

some parts of CT are only 30 miles from some parts of NJ.

As for the OP's Question, no one here has any idea. There are too many levels of EDP and at U12, they're still trying to figure out who gets plopped where. who knows why CT has so many EDP teams. Keep in mind CT is small, so the mere fact that there are so many teams and levels, the player pool they're drawing from is way smaller than in NJ. In other words, I bet your girls win.

Comment

While this is true in the few places that have quality ECNL and GA clubs, CT is not one of them. In many age groups, the top EDP teams are about as good (or better in some cases) than the ECNL and GA teams here. Without names, it is hard to give you any information as every single one of those leagues has huge disparity between the top 2 teams and the bottom two teams in each of their respective conferences.
                  I'm sorry, there isn't an EDP team that can beat an ECNL or GA team. They are 2 different levels no matter what age group or club you're talking about. In CT, EDP is a clear third tier league.

Comment

nope, CT is traveling to NJ for a tournament. From your response (and the one above), I guess that is all I need to know about people from CT.
                    Oh a tournament? For U 12? That matters even less. Have fun Ulittle dad

Comment

I'm sorry, there isn't an EDP team that can beat an ECNL or GA team. They are 2 different levels no matter what age group or club you're talking about. In CT, EDP is a clear third tier league.
                      At U12 there is no ECNL or GA. Any EDP team that's good will lose a player or two to ECNL or GA in the next two years. Some players decide to focus on other things and suddenly that solid EDP team isn't so solid by HS. It all changes, which is why sweating about a U12 winter tournament is energy wasted.

Comment

Wow! You are delusional!

Comment

Please name me a single EDP team that can on a regular basis beat its ECNL or GA counterpart? any age boys or girls?

Comment

Please name me a single EDP team that can on a regular basis beat its ECNL or GA counterpart? any age boys or girls?
                            CT Rush elite teams are very good .... FSA and OW (and some CFCU aqe groups are not) .... The tippety-top teams in the tippety-top, uber-elite national leagues will NEVER play the in-state competitive teams if there is any chance it will be a close game to show dimwits like yourself that the illusion is real! Now, what did I win?

Comment

CT Rush....hahah

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X