Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Soccer

I was at CFC Park today with my daughter for practice and had a chance to watch a college spring game. Harvard vs Quinnipiac. Harvard looked great. Pretty one sided match. Could not believe how good Harvard was

It’s a decent team. What was the score,11-2? They stopped updating the score and has since deleted their stories.

Comment

11-2 ? What?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        I was at CFC Park today with my daughter for practice and had a chance to watch a college spring game. Harvard vs Quinnipiac. Harvard looked great. Pretty one sided match. Could not believe how good Harvard was
        was the game under the lights

Comment

Thank God it was dark so nobody really saw the real score. I felt bad for Quinnipiac they were so overmatched

Comment

Thank God it was dark so nobody really saw the real score. I felt bad for Quinnipiac they were so overmatched
            Imagine that ... way smarter and way better soccer players ... OUCH!

Comment

QU coach is a buttpoke

Comment

I think they played in the fall either this year or last. Harvard was clearly better but the game was competitive. I wouldn’t read too much into spring games. Some teams return everyone. Others graduated a ton.

Comment

metrosexual men from a metrosexual college will be good at metrosexual games.

Comment

Spring game or not that score is absurd. Unless Quinnipiac lost all their starters that should not be the score

Comment

I likely know better than to ask...and understand it was a spring game, etc......but....seriously....how accurate is that 11-2 statement?

Comment

It was really that bad.

Comment

It was really that bad.
                          thats a shame
                          neither side got anything out of that mess

Comment

thats a shame
                            neither side got anything out of that mess
                            spring warmups are used to give the fall-season bench warmers, oftentimes freshman, more PT. I've no dog in the fight, but if QU lost a lot of starters that's going to hurt and need a lot of adjustments

Comment

Ivy League, especially at the top, is better than MAAC, even at the top. That's the takeaway here. Yale beat Quinny this year and Yale was middle of the pack in the Ivies. Not surprised Harvard whooped up on them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X