Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hartford Hellions/Kevin Williams

Has anyone ever heard of Kevin Williams out of Hartford soccer? I know he was run out of multiple CT programs. Do they have a strong program?

Just check the social media and you will know

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Has anyone ever heard of Kevin Williams out of Hartford soccer? I know he was run out of multiple CT programs. Do they have a strong program?
      From a community perspective, I believe it's a great and much needed program. Grassroots, lots of urban and disadvantaged kids getting halfway decent soccer experience for a pittance, and has trained up a few talented kids.

From a marketing perspective, it's the greatest club/soccer experience a kid can find on planet earth. Just ask Kevin.

Comment

The man is a sociopath who is constantly thrown out of games. He’s a terrible coach and bad for soccer. He claims he helps the community but how many boys are actually from Htfd? His practices are repetitive and only fitness based.

Comment

Haters are your marketing team!! Let them work!!

Comment

Haters are your marketing team!! Let them work!!
            Hi Kevin

Comment

From a community perspective, I believe it's a great and much needed program. Grassroots, lots of urban and disadvantaged kids getting halfway decent soccer experience for a pittance, and has trained up a few talented kids.

From a marketing perspective, it's the greatest club/soccer experience a kid can find on planet earth. Just ask Kevin.
              Decent....

Comment

We left there for CFC. Best decision we ever made. This place is for you if you enjoy being screamed at.

Comment

We left there for CFC. Best decision we ever made. This place is for you if you enjoy being screamed at.
                  We love CFC...

Comment

Love CFC... love writing a car payment every month to play soccer!!

Comment

Kevin is a good guy who loves the game and means well but his emotions get the better of him more often than they should.

Comment

Kevin is a good guy who loves the game and means well but his emotions get the better of him more often than they should.
                        Good guy?? He voted for trump!!!

Comment

My oldest son quit soccer because of him. What a leader

Comment

My oldest son quit soccer because of him. What a leader
                            What kind of parent are you to let your kid quit soccer because of a coach?? They probably quit because they couldn't play!!

Comment

Petty Betty is replying to all his “haters”

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X