Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer training

Summer training recommendations? Hartford area. Trying to keep the teen (too young to work) busy. Needs some structure.

Don't over schedule them. it's good for them to have some down time, try/do other things they don't normally. If they're 13-14+ also consider doing some proper physical training to develop good habits. Ask around for a low key summer league, maybe do a few camps but not every week

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Summer training recommendations? Hartford area. Trying to keep the teen (too young to work) busy. Needs some structure.
      Superior Summer Classes out of Meriden.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Backyard Elite Academy, cheap and always available. I heard they are very good. Will do some of it with my son as well.

Staycation Summer Camps are good too, I heard they are open full day, but half day is an option too.

Comment

Heard that the Break Your Kid's iPhone camp couldn't be beat and was 24/7 all summer long and actually save you money (and attitude). They are a huge outfit nationally in every town big or small.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X