X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Try sporting if he's any good
    Sporting, CT Rush Select & FSA are the best 08 teams in the state outside of MLS Next

Comment

I would agree that Sporting deserves to be in the conversation for 08 Boys.......FSA ECNL and CT Rush Select not so much

Comment

I would agree that Sporting deserves to be in the conversation for 08 Boys.......FSA ECNL and CT Rush Select not so much
        Unfortunately there's a good chance that 08 team will become quite pedestrian by the time those kids are freshmen

Comment

Doubt it ,sporting is too stacked . If they pick up few more strong bench players then they'll be unstoppable. Right now 2008 has few sub drop off players meanwhile the coaches should be keeping the best kids in but unfort that's not always the case .

Comment

Rocco has to be the coach if they are so dominant

Comment

Lmao no bro Rocco not involved get a life . Stop hating on others worry and improve on yourself then you can talk smack ha

Comment

Bro. Rocco is such a good coach everyone should have the privilege to play for him. His long lines in sessions are fun to stand in and his halftime talks are so insightful.

Comment

Unfortunately there's a good chance that 08 team will become quite pedestrian by the time those kids are freshmen
                  Happens every year. All it takes is losing a few to players to other teams or other sports and by high school it's a shell of a team

Comment

Happens every year. All it takes is losing a few to players to other teams or other sports and by high school it's a shell of a team
                    I agree and this is a shame. Small club parents think the grass is so much greener on the other side ..... I dont understand why they do not take pleasure in their team's success and look to add a player or two every year rather than picking up and going to a team yours has beaten every time they have played each other.

Comment

I agree and this is a shame. Small club parents think the grass is so much greener on the other side ..... I dont understand why they do not take pleasure in their team's success and look to add a player or two every year rather than picking up and going to a team yours has beaten every time they have played each other.
                      All the 08s have to do is look at the 06 team.

Comment

08 team is way more stacked than 06 team ever . Once again a loser basher trying to degrade a club , is this director of vale lol

Comment

08 team is way more stacked than 06 team ever . Once again a loser basher trying to degrade a club , is this director of vale lol
                          you're wrong, I'm a 06 Sporting parent.

Comment

I imagine Litchfield's town premier program must be fairly decent. I don't think there are true premier clubs in the Northwest corner of the state, so they have a bit of a captive audience.

Comment

Rush Select won that league in the fall. Beat Sporting 2-1...

Comment

Originally posted by guest View Post
                                rocco has to be the coach if they are so dominant
                                ap & gv

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X