Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you all talking about? FSA is the best!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you all talking about? FSA is the best!

Guys I dont understand the FSA hate, every FSA team has been killing it especially the 07 ESNL Regional girls team! Absolutely smashing it! XD

fsa actually sucks i heard that team lost to susa like 8-0. truly the worst team in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      fsa actually sucks i heard that team lost to susa like 8-0. truly the worst team in the league.
      They were just having a bad game, they are amazing players and I am not the coach or anything but they are really good!

Comment

They were just having a bad game, they are amazing players and I am not the coach or anything but they are really good!
        uh yeah they’re good if you think that pineapples on pizza are good. they take the L like every single game.

Comment

uh yeah they’re good if you think that pineapples on pizza are good. they take the L like every single game.
          i actually like pineapple on pizza so good try bozo, i dont you even think you have any idea what soccer is IDIOT

Comment

i actually like pineapple on pizza so good try bozo, i dont you even think you have any idea what soccer is IDIOT
            okay wanker, you clearly are messed up in the head, so i’ll let you down easy. FSA SUCKS MY BALLS CFC IS THE BEST

Comment

Fsa teams are doing terrible ,biys teams suck besides 2005 team

Comment

Fsa teams are doing terrible ,biys teams suck besides 2005 team
                proof?? cuz you’re WRONGGGG

Comment

okay wanker, you clearly are messed up in the head, so i’ll let you down easy. FSA SUCKS MY BALLS CFC IS THE BEST
                  FSA beats CFC every time they play and thats a fact baby girl

Comment

FSA 2013 lost 12-0 so what does that speak for the club???

Comment

Isn’t FSA playing CFC this weekend? Sidelines are going to be filled with nut bag parents.

Comment

Isn’t FSA playing CFC this weekend? Sidelines are going to be filled with nut bag parents.
                        lol literally!

Comment

Contrary to what you see on TS, most soccer parents are pretty normal. Some clubs just have more crazies than others

Comment

Contrary to what you see on TS, most soccer parents are pretty normal. Some clubs just have more crazies than others
                            Exactly. Which is why I said sidelines will be filled with nut bags.

Comment

Razor Thin...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X