Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC Valley???

What happened to CFC Valley? It seems like it is called Valley FC now?

Long and short is OD got caught with his pants down

Comment

OD ripping off parents without the CFC label. It’s like pouring Boone’s Farm into bottles of fine wine.

Comment

Obviously OD is the biggest dirtbag in CT youth soccer but does anyone know what happened? Did he leave on his own or did CFC force him to stop being part of their brand?

Comment

CFC stopped paying him $100 per new player he signed up as per their contract. The last straw was when he recruited a player with one leg

Comment

It was barely a branch regardless

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              What happened to CFC Valley? It seems like it is called Valley FC now?
              Valley is in the shadow of death

Comment

And I saw they are having tryouts lol

Comment

And you searched for this because??????

Comment

My son used to be at CFC Valley. I really hope this new venture for OD fails, he is a huge dirtbag.

Comment

This guy needs to be shut down. His 2005 girls team got kicked out of EDP last season for sneaking in older kids. They had to forfeit every game. Rumor has it he is doing the same thing this year at various ages.

Comment

CFC scumbag

Comment

This guy needs to be shut down. His 2005 girls team got kicked out of EDP last season for sneaking in older kids. They had to forfeit every game. Rumor has it he is doing the same thing this year at various ages.
                          He is doing the same thing with at least the same team this year, bringing one of the same girls down to the 05’s. Just did it at another tournament.

Comment

I have nothing against the kids that choose Valley. They are just looking to get better. But OD and the coaches that work their are all total garbage. They have no ethics whatsoever. Every game my kids have played against this joke of a club has had kids that are 2-3 years older than the age bracket they should be in. And they act like no one notices. We see you dbags.

Comment

I have nothing against the kids that choose Valley. They are just looking to get better. But OD and the coaches that work their are all total garbage. They have no ethics whatsoever. Every game my kids have played against this joke of a club has had kids that are 2-3 years older than the age bracket they should be in. And they act like no one notices. We see you dbags.
                              Exactly, my son was at Valley. Terrible coaches and absolutely horrible ethics from the top down, OD is a POS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X