X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Did they play anyone?
    What's the matter, can't figure out how to look at a schedule. HA HA HA HA HA .

Comment

Sporting = vale

No better no worse
      Take a look at the scores so far. Vale getting destroyed across all levels. Quality of teams going down, price going up. This is a deadly combo. Vale is in deep doo-doo.

Comment

Destroyed? Try again.

Comment

What teams are getting "destroyed"?

Comment

Vales trash next thread please . Its travel atboremeir price . They may have 1 decent team yahhh theyll soon move when they realize there going no where

Comment

What team is decent? My assumption is they are all trash

Comment

I'm hearing rumblings players and some coaches are leaving, especially on the girls side. Is the the beginning of the end of Vale?

Comment

I'm hearing rumblings players and some coaches are leaving, especially on the girls side. Is the the beginning of the end of Vale?
                  mass exodus from vale to valley

Comment

Which coaches?

Comment

No one is going to valley

Comment

ZE is leaving

Comment

Vale is now merging with Ajax, sporting and Valley so they can make one big giant dumpster fire

Comment

All the coaches have been fired. JW to coach every team

Comment

The only one I could see leaving is JT. He didnt even coach a team this year. Maybe one of the boys HS coa he's but not sure where they would go. Maybe MH? Not sure why he would want to leave he just got there

Comment

The only one I could see leaving is JT. He didnt even coach a team this year. Maybe one of the boys HS coa he's but not sure where they would go. Maybe MH? Not sure why he would want to leave he just got there
                                MH is out

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X