Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

field positions are determined by which moms want to sleep with the coach!
    Sorry for your experience

Comment

433 is 3 central mids
      No wing mids? Everyone plays the middle? Doesn't make sense.

Comment

Please tell me this is a feeble attempt at humor. YOU dont make sense. Seriously, never heard of a 4-3-3?! Are you F'ing stupid? We have a new level of stupid on TS and that speaks volumes. Never post again .... EVER!! The 2 outside FWs are expected to come back to play defense (just under the bottom of the center circle ... even to their own penalty area at times) and the 2 OBs are expected to make forward runs as far as their opponents penalty area. Gheez, have you ever seen this game before? In your team's world does every kid stand in the same spot all game relative to their teammates??

Comment

What would a 433 with "wing mids" look like? them, fullbacks and LW/RW all occupying the outer channel and one lone CM? to quote the earlier poster Holy Crow!

Comment

What would a 433 with "wing mids" look like? them, fullbacks and LW/RW all occupying the outer channel and one lone CM? to quote the earlier poster Holy Crow!
            I guess his team plays a flat 3 in the middle and the lone CM must chase all day .... would have to be subbed every 10 minutes!

Comment

I guess his team plays a flat 3 in the middle and the lone CM must chase all day .... would have to be subbed every 10 minutes!
              Yes and the three forwards just hanging out, doing nothing on defense but never getting the ball on offense either.

Comment

Yes and the three forwards just hanging out, doing nothing on defense but never getting the ball on offense either.
                His fat defenders just got put into a fitness boot camp!!

Comment

His fat defenders just got put into a fitness boot camp!!
                  Just think, that person probably calls to complain to his kids coach and doc about playing time and positions.

Comment

A good coach will rotate every single last ulittle player through goal and never have a dedicated GK.
                    My son loves play goalie when we play in the backyard but does not do it when they play ulittle games.

Comment

At FSA it’s easy, coach just sleeps with players mom, DOC has done as well as other coaches. Can’t coach, kids can’t play..win win..everyone is happy…except players dad.

Comment

At FSA it’s easy, coach just sleeps with players mom, DOC has done as well as other coaches. Can’t coach, kids can’t play..win win..everyone is happy…except players dad.
                        Sorry for your experience.

Comment

What is the difference between 4-5-1 and 4-2-3-1 formations? I got 4 full backs and 1 forward, but 5 vs 2-3 in the middle?

Comment

What is the difference between 4-5-1 and 4-2-3-1 formations? I got 4 full backs and 1 forward, but 5 vs 2-3 in the middle?
                            Are you suggesting that a 4-5-1 is a flat 5??

Comment

Are you suggesting that a 4-5-1 is a flat 5??
                              I think they are and probably not familiar with the 20 grid system Pep and other modern coaches use.

Comment

4-5-1 is basically just a formation while on defense. It would usually be 433 or 4231 while attacking. 451 in attack would be spectacularly stupid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X