Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Heard from a pretty good source that the Weston AD knows what is being said on this board and who is saying it. Someone might not be with the program much longer. And I’m not talking about the coach or AD.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This guy writes and sounds like a 13 yr old “ heard from a pretty good source “

who say’s dumb Shiiiiiiiiiiiit like that? as if anyone believes it.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This guy writes and sounds like a 13 yr old “ heard from a pretty good source “

who say’s dumb Shiiiiiiiiiiiit like that? as if anyone believes it.
      Says the guy who thinks anyone believes his anonymous accusations

Comment

Heard from a pretty good source that the Weston AD knows what is being said on this board and who is saying it. Someone might not be with the program much longer. And I’m not talking about the coach or AD.

lol…..lol….u must be a newbie cuz no one on TS says stuff like this!

Comment

Anyone have an new updates on the most degrading coach in CT?

Comment

SJ in Simsbury

Comment

SJ in Simsbury
              And he’s an awful coach to boot. Farmington found success as soon as that loud mouthed windbag left.

Comment

Anyone have an new updates on the most degrading coach in CT?

Still 5 girls not coming back is what my D told me.
                three starters for sure.

Still can’t figure how the AD hasn't gotten rid of this turd, you’d think with the police incident from the past it would be an issue

Comment

Still 5 girls not coming back is what my D told me.
                  three starters for sure.

Still can’t figure how the AD hasn't gotten rid of this turd, you’d think with the police incident from the past it would be an issue
                  Still butt hurt. Seek help.

Comment

Hopefully there's a turning point. GR should be coaching and treating the girls the way he'd want his daughters coached and treated.

Comment

Hopefully there's a turning point. GR should be coaching and treating the girls the way he'd want his daughters coached and treated.
                      My daughter took up track in her last season because of this dirtbag and I still Can’t find a parent who’s had anything good to say about this scumbag, MB should be a shame of himself for keeping this turd.

Comment

My daughter took up track in her last season because of this dirtbag and I still Can’t find a parent who’s had anything good to say about this scumbag, MB should be a shame of himself for keeping this turd.
                        Non-starter dad still can't let this go

Comment

Any valley coach....pick one

Comment

Its funny because my kid was a Varsity starter on the Weston Girls soccer team in her Jr & Senior years, played 90% of all games with the exception of Kolbe C and 1 or 2 out of conference teams.
                            As with then and Now the girls on the team thought he was the worst coach ever who was abusive and retaliated to any player that even looked his way.

it’s shameful & disgusting that the AD continues to keep this maggot year after year Allowing these teen girls to leave HS with horrible memories.

Comment

The typical stale go to reply….honestly there’s not a dad in Weston that think or believe he’s a good coach.

Comment

Head title of the thread is spot on!…. “Degrading not Abusive”.
                                Thin line to cover but no matter it is still devastating to a teenage girl.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X